Promote Gig Showing this message ( Not promotable (Unqualified) )

naim_kst

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

i Am Facing this Issue as Well

Level 2 With 350+ Projects

All Of A Sudden When they Added 2 new Gigs into my Promotion Option all of my Gigs Went Unqualified and All of My Gigs Went Dead Can’t Even Find them on Last Page even if they were on the First Page all the time

I have Contact Customer Service but didn’t Get any Clear answer just saying all is good it will take time etc…

It has been Many Days

If Anyone Of You Have Resolved it somehow Please Share with Us how we can resolve this

Thank You

I have four Promotion gig with good order and rating

Hi,

i Am Facing this Issue as Well

Level 2 With 350+ Projects

All Of A Sudden When they Added 2 new Gigs into my Promotion Option all of my Gigs Went Unqualified and All of My Gigs Went Dead Can’t Even Find them on Last Page even if they were on the First Page all the time

I have Contact Customer Service but didn’t Get any Clear answer just saying all is good it will take time etc…

It has been Many Days

If Anyone Of You Have Resolved it somehow Please Share with Us how we can resolve this

Thank You

Hi Everyone,

I Hope Everyone is Doing Well.

I Resolved this Issue Somehow It Started on 3 March and Ended On 19 March for me

What i Did That i think Worked for me

1. First I Didn’t Changed Anything in My gigs Not even a Single word Nothing

2. I Stayed Active For Almost All Days Every Day

3. I Contacted Most of my Old Clients for work So I got the work Within these days I Get 10+ Orders and Get 5 Star Reviews On them Based on My Quality of work

So As per my Understanding 3rd Point was the point that helped me to get out of this Situation

You Have to Get Orders and Get 5 Stars Almost 1 or 2 Daily if someone has any questions feel free to ask me

Thank You

image.thumb.png.4d7b8f81cde291f46df126973f39a0d8.png
image1400×410 24.5 KB

Hi Everyone,

I Resolved this Issue Somehow It Started on 3 March and Ended On 19 March for me

3. I Contacted Most of my Old Clients for work So I got the work Within these days I Get 10+ Orders and Get 5 Star Reviews On them Based on My Quality of work

So As per my Understanding 3rd Point was the point that helped me to get out of this Situation

You Have to Get Orders and Get 5 Stars Almost 1 or 2 Daily if someone has any questions feel free to ask me

Thank You

Hello sir

My issue not promotable and unqualified

Hi Everyone,

Thank You

I Contacted Most of my Old Clients for work

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Violations (which can risk your account).

Hi Guys,

I see many people getting the same issue so I thought, I can break out some reasons why it’s happening.

Fiverr always provide promoted gig options for the only qualified gig. You will get unqualified if you encounter some of the following issues

1. Order Cancellation or bad rating that you have received on Promoted Gig.
  2. If the month ends and your personal balance is Zero and you have not added 2nd payment method via credit cards and your previous ad spending is not paid.
  3. Your Account’s current status does not meets (Promoted gig) criteria.

Hi Guys,

I see many people getting the same issue so I thought, I can break out some reasons why it’s happening.

Fiverr always provide promoted gig options for the only qualified gig. You will get unqualified if you encounter some of the following issues

1. Order Cancellation or bad rating that you have received on Promoted Gig.
  2. If the month ends and your personal balance is Zero and you have not added 2nd payment method via credit cards and your previous ad spending is not paid.
  3. Your Account’s current status does not meets (Promoted gig) criteria.

hello, i have received gig promotion and completed order with 5 stars rating, no order cancellation and fiverr unqualified my gig also derank my all gig. can you tell me the reason ?

hello, i have received gig promotion and completed order with 5 stars rating, no order cancellation and fiverr unqualified my gig also derank my all gig. can you tell me the reason ?

I believe it is a bug, CS did solve it for some sellers. You may open case and tell them to solve this bug, or add a video to your gig and complete a couple of orders after that and then there is a chance that it will be returned.

I believe it is a bug, CS did solve it for some sellers. You may open case and tell them to solve this bug, or add a video to your gig and complete a couple of orders after that and then there is a chance that it will be returned.

yes i did, but CS not admit it a bug. even i am facing visual bug in my gig status request still open it’s been 15 days. 😦

yes i did, but CS not admit it a bug. even i am facing visual bug in my gig status request still open it’s been 15 days. 😦

There was a post from fiverr employee that they will be updating forum, I hope they will update system as well, 1,000s of sellers and many top rated sellers are facing this issue, I am also thinking to open case about this since I have gathered enough data on this. I hope they solve issue ASAP

My top selling gigs are disappeared for 20 days or more…
I had 100% ratings in all section… I was always online and deliver on time.
The fact is that even this situation i have lost my promotional ability for those gig.
Idk what happen but we need to be patient.
If you have order or your gig ranking is good.
So you have to maintain somethings-
1) Reply within 1 hour
2) You have to deliver fast, like before 12 hours notification you get.
3) of course buyers satisfaction
4) Avoid cancellation
My impression and clicks also going down day by day… I hope it will be okay again.

There was a post from fiverr employee that they will be updating forum, I hope they will update system as well, 1,000s of sellers and many top rated sellers are facing this issue, I am also thinking to open case about this since I have gathered enough data on this. I hope they solve issue ASAP

I also attached many screenshots submit many proof. But all in vein. Fiverr support never admit it. It’s a bug first they text me it’s automatic system and for promotion you must meet with these requirements I submit all proof I meet with all these then why you unqualified my gig then they said our team check some other factor too we cannot disclose. Means manually work.

I am also level two seller. And after unqualified not only promoted gig effect. This effect my whole account… my whole account derank. All my gigs move from first to last page. At least if is there is problem with promoted gig just derank that gig but promotion feature effect my whole account and gigs.

I am also level two seller. And after unqualified not only promoted gig effect. This effect my whole account… my whole account derank. All my gigs move from first to last page. At least if is there is problem with promoted gig just derank that gig but promotion feature effect my whole account and gigs.

Did you have any cancelation or late delivery in last 30 days before this happened to your account?

Did you have any cancelation or late delivery in last 30 days before this happened to your account?

NO, yes last one month without any reason my all gig derank. then i get some order from my old clients almost 10 then my all gig ranked again i also got promotion feature on my gig. accidently i use this feature. when i use this feature it’s work 4,5 days i got just 12 impression. i complete 3,4 order with 5* rating. i change gig image and next day my gig was unqualified.

my response rate 100%, delivery on time 100%, no order cancellation, getting 5* rating. but still face this issue. even today I complete one order after 20% deduction result contains a bug it shows me a wrong price on the order page. also my gig status also wrong i have one order but still show 2 order in queue. I submit all proof 3 times but more than 10 days still not solved by the Fiverr technical team.

my response rate 100%, delivery on time 100%, no order cancellation, getting 5* rating. but still face this issue. even today I complete one order after 20% deduction result contains a bug it shows me a wrong price on the order page. also my gig status also wrong i have one order but still show 2 order in queue. I submit all proof 3 times but more than 10 days still not solved by the Fiverr technical team.

Add a video in all your gigs and see the result, I heard many sellers solved this problem by adding a video in gigs. perhaps you should not have changed images before.

Hello

I complete 10 order with 5 stars rating 1 order cancellation

How to fix unqualified gig’s and not received notification on promoted gig

Many sellers who had cancelations are facing this issue, It will take some time for you to get it back.

Many sellers who had cancelations are facing this issue, It will take some time for you to get it back.

When you have 100+ orders and 1-2 cancellation is a must because sometimes client place the order by mistake and many other factors, I think moving gig to very last pages is not fair

Archived