Promote Gig Showing this message ( Not promotable (Unqualified) )

naim_kst

When you have 100+ orders and 1-2 cancellation is a must because sometimes client place the order by mistake and many other factors, I think moving gig to very last pages is not fair

Let me tell you what worked for many sellers, add a video to your gigs, all of gigs and edit title a little by adding one or two words and same in description then change tags and it will be normal

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

i Am Facing this Issue as Well

Level 2 With 350+ Projects

All Of A Sudden When they Added 2 new Gigs into my Promotion Option all of my Gigs Went Unqualified and All of My Gigs Went Dead Can’t Even Find them on Last Page even if they were on the First Page all the time

I have Contact Customer Service but didn’t Get any Clear answer just saying all is good it will take time etc…

It has been Many Days

If Anyone Of You Have Resolved it somehow Please Share with Us how we can resolve this

Thank You

Wow Man !!!

I’m facing the exact same issue. Is it solved or not ?

I am facing the same problem my top selling gig lost it’s rank. I don’t have any order canceled or any bad review. Even I didn’t used promoted gig feature for long time. It become unqualified when I was not using that. Does anyone find the solution for this problem?

I’m facing same issue,
Today i open my promoting feature and it says your all gigs are unqualified, I was not using this feature for long but suddenly it says unqualified and my all gigs are d rank and not showing in search. what can i do now anyone help me regarding fix this problem?

• 1 month later...

Order cancelation

Ratings in last 60 days

and if the gig is not on first three pages then the promotion wont work

this might be wrong but from my experience these are the main factors

its not correct. my gig was on first page. all ratings was 100%. last 60 days i got 5 star. but unfortunately its showing my gig not promotable.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived