Can someone explain advance pay to me?

srarifuzzaman

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And from each order 40% will be deducted - 20% is their usual fees and 20% is used to repay the loan.

One correction.

They mention “the pre-tax amount”, so 40% will be taken from cleared funds after deducting 20%.

Yes you are correct.

Also I don’t think its worth going for this. If the interest rate was on monthly basis, it would have been somewhat beneficial. But interest rate p.a. increases the higher your earning is.

This is what I have understood so far-
You take 5,000 now, you will have to pay back 5,681 total. After taking your loan, suppose you complete your first project valued $125 and Fiverr deduct 20% fee as usual, then the earning is $100. Fiverr will now deduct 40%, so $40 from your earning and you have $60 now. If there is any Tax in your country, that will be effective on that $60. If not, then you are getting $60 in your balance and you have paid $40 for your loan, now you have $5,641 loan. It continue like this and when your full loan is paid, you are debt free.

Where i find this option?
Can you please tell me what requirements need to get this loan?

On 2/18/2021 at 3:31 AM, cynicalking said:

No, this is a new feature appearing on the earnings page, named Cash advance.

How i get this feature? And where i see this feature?

On 2/18/2021 at 3:33 AM, shamimhoque said:

This is what I have understood so far-

You take 5,000 now, you will have to pay back 5,681 total. After taking your loan, suppose you complete your first project valued $125 and Fiverr deduct 20% fee as usual, then the earning is $100. Fiverr will now deduct 40%, so $40 from your earning and you have $60 now. If there is any Tax in your country, that will be effective on that $60. If not, then you are getting $60 in your balance and you have paid $40 for your loan, now you have $5,641 loan. It continue like this and when your full loan is paid, you are debt free.

What is the requirements for get this feature?

On 2/18/2021 at 4:00 AM, mateusbl said:

Yes exactly, and the sellers pay 13.63% fees. I received this message now… looks like that every sell instead of charge 20% will be charged 40% to give back the loan.

Can you please tell me what requirements need to get this loan?

On 2/18/2021 at 6:31 AM, imagination7413 said:

That’s debt. And credit. If Fiverr wants to turn into a ‘payday lender’ (loan shark), I’ll be leaving immediately.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I read this and immediately thought “Payday Lender” - even though their % is not anywhere near a payday lender’s rates (usually 300%!), no need to give Fiverr 40% of my income.

They are just coming out with all sorts of money making ventures ( for them, of course ). LOL

GG

It’s not like they’re taking 40% on top of what they’re “loaning” - it’s being used to pay back the advance.

thanks for explaining, that’s what I was confused about 🙂

If i withdraw 5000/ and i'll pay . 5681/ right …this will be 13.6% , and what about the 40% ?they will deduct from your daily earnings …

40%+13.6% deduction ?? It’s make me confused

Archived