Happy New Year Fiverr Community [2021]

nazmul_services

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t make Resolutions…but there are a few things I would like to see in 2021.

I would like to see an effective vaccine for COVID-19 and that the majority of us get it.

I would like to see the local and regional economies slowly get back to where they once were so people can earn a living and not worry about whether or not they can pay their bills or afford food for their tables.

I would like to see fewer newbies on Fiverr begging for clicks, impressions and jobs knowing that they are not alone on this platform looking for the same things.

Personally, I would like to see both businesses my wife and I operate increase their sales so that we can continue to be in business.

I would also like to have my health issues resolved. I have a kidney tumour and thanks to COVID filling hospitals, I am on a waiting list for an operation.

I would also like to see all of us succeed in 2021.

Happy New Year to you) I wish you and your family good health and happiness. Let all negative things go away together with 2020. Let the new year will be the best for you) I wish a lot of clients and prosperity to your business. All the best friends) Happy New Year! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Archived