If I give 1 month free support to my clients is it will be make any problem?

freelancerff

I am a web developer and I have interested to give free service support to my clients. That means in this 1 month, so many clients will knock me and they will don’t order me.
Is it can create any problem for me??

I was a lesson that if you just talk to buyers and don’t get any order from them your response rate will be decreased. Is it’s right??

Pleace help me! 🙂

Guest humanissocial

No, doing a month of free support is not allowed and it will not help your business. Sorry but this is a horrible idea and I’m sad that you undervalue you yourself so much that you would even contemplate doing this.

No, doing a month of free support is not allowed and it will not help your business. Sorry but this is a horrible idea and I’m sad that you undervalue you yourself so much that you would even contemplate doing this.

No, doing a month of free support is not allowed and it will not help your business. Sorry but this is a horrible idea and I’m sad that you undervalue yourself so much that you would even contemplate doing this

I have seen some sellers who give 2 weeks of free support. So I was thinking about that. 😅

Guest humanissocial

No, doing a month of free support is not allowed and it will not help your business. Sorry but this is a horrible idea and I’m sad that you undervalue yourself so much that you would even contemplate doing this

I have seen some sellers who give 2 weeks of free support. So I was thinking about that. 😅

I have seen some sellers who give 2 weeks of free support. So I was thinking about that.

If you saw Sellers jumping off a bridge, would you do that, too?

That’s no reason to consider doing something. Start thinking critically instead of just copying others, and start showing yourself respect.

As if I give this for 1 week. What about that? it’s good or not?? 😅

Guest humanissocial

As if I give this for 1 week. What about that? it’s good or not?? 😅

No. You don’t do stuff for free.

And if you understood the ToS you would see how this isn’t allowed and puts you at risk.

I have seen some sellers who give 2 weeks of free support. So I was thinking about that.

That’s no reason to consider doing something. Start thinking critically instead of just copying others, and start showing yourself respect.

@humanissocial I am new here.So I just saw other activities and their tricks.

What more i can do 😅

Improve what you sell/deliver. Don’t waste tome on things that you don’t/can’t sell.

Sure, where, when? At least then I can listen to you laugh at me for the next few seconds LOL :hugs:

🙂

Guest humanissocial

Improve what you sell/deliver. Don’t waste tome on things that you don’t/can’t sell.

Sure, where, when? At least then I can listen to you laugh at me for the next few seconds LOL :hugs:

🙂

I’d only laugh if you were wearing a parachute dressed as a duck.

Guest humanissocial

Ok. I try to be adaptable.

🙂

Oh, just to be sure, is that me wearing a parachute that is dressed as a duck, or me wearing a parachute whilst dressed as a duck. I get the feeling outcomes may differ?

While dressed as a duck. You know because ducks can’t fly. Oh wait can they? I don’t freaking know. I’m just a social media marketer. 😂

Guest humanissocial

Giving away your product sort of takes away from the idea of using your product to make money.

I think they think it will bring them more orders of other things if they give away stuff for free. It doesn’t, of course, and even if it did it wouldn’t mitigate the losses incurred by this approach.

Archived