Here's my story, share yours too!

liveittup

Here’s my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It’s been 9 days since I created my fiverr account and my first gig. I created it around 8 PM at night and after some time I saw a buyer request. So I sent him an offer and went to sleep. There were so many offers sent to him by that time but I just hoped for the best. The next day when I woke up I got a message from him. I was super excited because that was the first message I’ve ever received from a client on fiverr. So I eagerly responded back and that’s how I got my first Fiverr order. Working on fiverr makes me really happy not because of the amount of money I receive but because of the messages of satisfied clients. It makes you feel like you’re helping somebody who really needs your help.

My advice for new sellers is never give up, and don’t be in a rush to earn money. Always make your clients your top priority, talk to them nicely and deliver the best you can regardless of the money you receive.

This is very sweet story… But I could not manage the buyer because I could not reply in proper time. And it happened with me more times 😑

aww thank you so much ! and really sorry to hear that you couldn’t manage the buyer, a small tip from me would be to turn on notifications on your phone and to stay alert after responding to buyer requests. @sabahtonni

First of all, congratulations!
And yes, I am sure Lady Luck was on your side, but that was just part of it.
Your gig is clearly well put together, and anyone can tell that you know what you are doing.
It’s great to see new skilled sellers putting in the necessary time and effort, and that is why you got your first succes.
When it comes to fashion I am…well, always at a loss, so if I ever need any advice or help I think I know who to ask. 😅

Happy gigging!

you are so lucky… 🙂 I’m here for last 12days but no buyer request or order. Now it’s feel totally disappointing. BTW Congratulations 🎈

Thank you so much ! Our gigs play a huge role in getting orders, I mean the gig should be attractive enough for a client to pick a new seller over another seller with ratings, so for that our price should be comparatively low than sellers with experience and our service should be clearly explained in the gig. Be patient and try to improve your gigs, Never give up always keep on thinking positively. All the best to you !

First of all, congratulations!

And yes, I am sure Lady Luck was on your side, but that was just part of it.

Your gig is clearly well put together, and anyone can tell that you know what you are doing.

It’s great to see new skilled sellers putting in the necessary time and effort, and that is why you got your first succes.

When it comes to fashion I am…well, always at a loss, so if I ever need any advice or help I think I know who to ask. 😅

Happy gigging!

Thank you so much ! It means alot to get such an amazing comment from an experienced fiverr seller like you. And haha yes you can ask me any fashion advice anytime, I would love to help you out. All the best !

Archived