Support seems to be ignoring me

voice_box_plus

I had a client that for some reason placed an order with me to do a VIDEO. I do VOICE OVER. He sent me about 15 documents with I want this i want that…I thought it was a slew of collab documents and kept asking him “where is the VO script?” I asked 4 times as the deadline loomed and he didn’t answer for 4 days. Finally he answed that he wanted a video. I have SIMILARLY reached out to support 3 times because it was marked LATE…I lost a LEVEL 1 seller status…and they seem to just be ignoring me. Any ideas? The rates are so low I now feel like with all this extra time I’ve spent on this that it might IN FACT not be worth it lol…I’ve been chasing my tail with zero help

Hi. So the first day he did not respond you should contact customer support to get the order cancelled and only open one ticket about it aćnd write short clear questions/explanation to the CS.

And then wait.

Now if you opened a ticket just wait for CS to respond, tell them client ordered by mistake and they will resolve it.

If it is only one cancellation it should not affect your account.

And add more questions and things in the mandatory requirements of your gig so buyers are forced to click and confirm. Do you have requirement that clearly states "Hello, i do voice over so please here attach your detailed storyboard with tone, speed and all “the voiceover things you need” . Please note i do not offer video editing.

I had a client that for some reason placed an order with me to do a VIDEO. I do VOICE OVER. He sent me about 15 documents with I want this i want that…I thought it was a slew of collab documents and kept asking him “where is the VO script?” I asked 4 times as the deadline loomed and he didn’t answer for 4 days. Finally he answed that he wanted a video. I have SIMILARLY reached out to support 3 times because it was marked LATE…I lost a LEVEL 1 seller status…and they seem to just be ignoring me. Any ideas? The rates are so low I now feel like with all this extra time I’ve spent on this that it might IN FACT not be worth it lol…I’ve been chasing my tail with zero help

it was marked LATE…I lost a LEVEL 1 seller status

Wait a second. That late order wouldn’t affect your stats as long as it’s still active and was not cancelled or marked completed :thinking: and therefore that exact order would not be reflected in your stats for your evaluation.

Hey, if the work is done and everything is good in between you and client, you just need to send a time extension request to the client using the resolution center at the top right corner of order page requesting him for more time for the order so it’s not considered as late. If client accepts the extension, you’ll see the order timer running again.

Hope this helps.
Thanks a lot
Sam

Guest humanissocial

The rates are so low I now feel like with all this extra time I’ve spent on this that it might IN FACT not be worth it

And that is one of the many reasons charging low attracts unscrupulous buyers who don’t read or expect you to do work out of scope.

Archived