Confused about the buyer

nixon_smith

This is something you’ll have to work out with the buyer. If they asked for A originally, and now want B, in my eyes they’ll have to pay an additional fee for more work. Unless it is something that is a simple change via revision, you shouldn’t create an extra banner for free.

I did think of this but they are now they are threatening to give a one star

If the buyer is threatening to leave a 1 star review, that is against TOS. I would report them immediately to CS, as threatening anyone for any reason is strictly prohibited. If anything, the buyer just shot themselves in the foot.

As noted above, you should report this immediately to CS. Be factual, not scattergun emotive or any screaming, jut the facts Maam, and hopefully they will remind this person that they are not being a decent human being and to pull their head back in.

How may revisions did you offer? I do hope you didn’t offer lots, unlimited, or work until client satisfied as that leaves you nowhere to go seeing you promised a blank check and they are cashing it, and cashing it, and cashing it… Probably using every version on their site or on-selling here on Fiverr until you cut them off.

🙂

As noted above, you should report this immediately to CS. Be factual, not scattergun emotive or any screaming, jut the facts Maam, and hopefully they will remind this person that they are not being a decent human being and to pull their head back in.

How may revisions did you offer? I do hope you didn’t offer lots, unlimited, or work until client satisfied as that leaves you nowhere to go seeing you promised a blank check and they are cashing it, and cashing it, and cashing it… Probably using every version on their site or on-selling here on Fiverr until you cut them off.

🙂

Yes I did report them but it doesn’t work the CS doesn’t respond which is reasonable and I gave them five revisions in which they have already used 2

It’s going to take time for CS to get back to you, so expect to wait for a handful of days. As for the revisions, I personally would never give more than 1, maybe 2 revisions. 5 is way too much, but this is advice for moving forward. As of right now, you’ve committed yourself to those 5 revisions for this order.

If the buyer is threatening to leave a 1 star review, that is against TOS. I would report them immediately to CS, as threatening anyone for any reason is strictly prohibited. If anything, the buyer just shot themselves in the foot.

How does one report anything to customer support? I have scanned the cited ad nauseam and as a senior citizen, i probably am not seeing it… help please?

How does one report anything to customer support? I have scanned the cited ad nauseam and as a senior citizen, i probably am not seeing it… help please?

@jacks0816 Try https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

I’ll admit the interface is a little odd, there should just be a ‘submit ticket’ button right on the support page but they make you dig for it, at least that’s how I had to find it.

Guest humanissocial

I did think of this but they are now they are threatening to give a one star

That’s blackmail. Never ever let someone blackmail you.

Report it to CS. Take the one-star if you if have to and in your public response to the review explain the buyer blackmailed you to do a whole new job for free.

Never let someone blackmail you and don’t listen to any seller who tells you blackmail is worth it for your ratings. They don’t know what they are talking about. They’re just desperate and ignorant.

Sorry this happened to you. Raise your rates and improve your English. The people are also often the sketchy people.

Archived