Emoji Game Round 5️⃣ ?? ?‍☠️

vickiespencer

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yay!

So, it’s my turn… I hope it’s doable:

That’s… a bit excessive. A 17x17 grid would look nicer.

(Plus it’s setting a bad example for the newcomers who show up.)

Found in https://forum.fiverr.com/t/forum-rules-dos-and-donts/91367/2

In most forum categories, users are encouraged to post commentary that is insightful, useful, or meaningful. Some categories such as Conversations and the Ranting Pot have more leeway on this, whereas categories like Tips for Sellers, Tips for Buyers, and FAQ’s are more strict. Threads with excessive meaningless commentary may be cleaned up and closed. Posts on the main forum should be easily readable as text, so emojis should not be used so excessively that it is difficult to read the basic text content. Excessive emoji use on the main forum will be treated like other meaningless posts and may be flagged, cleaned up, or removed.

Don’t cry when I’m gone?

That’s… a bit excessive. A 17x17 grid would look nicer.

(Plus it’s setting a bad example for the newcomers who show up.)

Found in https://forum.fiverr.com/t/forum-rules-dos-and-donts/91367/2

In most forum categories, users are encouraged to post commentary that is insightful, useful, or meaningful. Some categories such as Conversations and the Ranting Pot have more leeway on this, whereas categories like Tips for Sellers, Tips for Buyers, and FAQ’s are more strict. Threads with excessive meaningless commentary may be cleaned up and closed. Posts on the main forum should be easily readable as text, so emojis should not be used so excessively that it is difficult to read the basic text content. Excessive emoji use on the main forum will be treated like other meaningless posts and may be flagged, cleaned up, or removed.

Don’t cry when I’m gone?

Close, close. It’s a song…

Say it, come on.

tenor.gif.48a17ebc5a0c875a184fe3a916516c05.gif

@ahmwritingco is having a hard time hearing you, @alphagev. Must be London’s strong winds… :thinking:

179208_2.png maitasun:

Say it, come on.

tenor.gif.48a17ebc5a0c875a184fe3a916516c05.gif

@ahmwritingco is having a hard time hearing you, @alphagev. Must be London’s strong winds… :thinking:

That’s two votes. Come on @ahmwritingco

Btw- I’ve had the damn Pina Colada melody in my head for the past hour. (Curses!)

301982_2.png alphagev:

Say it, come on.

f5dc3c8d8ddf1a7479a572c6e9a1021a6e6a9c76

Btw- I’ve had the damn Pina Colada melody in my head for the past hour. (Curses!)

👍

If you like piña colada, and getting caught in the rain… 🎶

super mario boys .Is the answer Super Mario Bros?

super mario boys .Is the answer Super Mario Bros?

It was… about two months ago.

If you like piña colada, and getting caught in the rain… 🎶

If you’re not into yoga. If you have half a brain… 🎶

I’m not one to leave the adoring public waiting. 😁

Is it Don’t Cry for Me Argentina? I think it might be. 🤞

Archived