Fiverr customer support is a joke

gamingreborn

I am pretty sure the formulaic responses as well as not actually reading what precious CS representatives have written, as well as the constant switch of cases between different CS reps means this department is just barely funded and they are overwhelmed with far more cases than they can realistically handle.

You should be getting better support as a Pro seller, though.

Turns out the “Pro Program” is only for 8 weeks.

You keep the icon but not the customer support benefit.

Basically it’s just there to help you get started, not to help you streamline your actual work.

BTW yesterday I’ve managed to finally catch the attention of a CS manager, whom I’ve convinced to re-open the case and check again if the cancellation was called for.

I’ll keep you posted on the progress.

Basically it’s just there to help you get started, not to help you streamline your actual work.

BTW yesterday I’ve managed to finally catch the attention of a CS manager, whom I’ve convinced to re-open the case and check again if the cancellation was called for.

That’s not how others described it.

Weird.

Please do!

Update on the case - After bugging CS to no end, contacting my former Pro agent, learning she is on maternity leave, contacting (and bugging) the one replacing her (who’s email I found in the auto response), today I have been fully compensated for the full amount directly from fiverr (they already gave the buyer their money back).

So my advice is - the next time something like this happens to you - Don’t give up! If you know you are in the right, keep doing all you can to get what you deserve, and… well… turns out Fiverr does compensate for cases like this.

Honestly,

I think Fiverr is enabling this kind of behavior for two main reasons.

The first being that they would rather piss off the working party rather than the paying party.

As a buyer, the amount of money you put in is pretty clear and therefore if something was done illegally, it is much easier to prove exactly how much you’ve lost.

As a seller, however, it is much more difficult to prove you are owed money you never possessed. Also, you would usually have put much more effort into the website and your gigs page, which would make it less likely that you would “turn on the platform”.

The second reason is purely saving money on the customer support side of things. I am pretty sure the formulaic responses as well as not actually reading what precious CS representatives have written, as well as the constant switch of cases between different CS reps means this department is just barely funded and they are overwhelmed with far more cases than they can realistically handle.

This of-course means it’s not really their fault, but the fault of management doing all they can to maximize profits at the cost of screwing us, the sellers.

The really baffling thing about all of this is that the fiverr TOS states the exact opposite of what they are actually doing, which makes me think they were probably forced to write them the way they did by some laws.

If I am correct, a legal action which would force them to comply with their own TOS is totally called for.

Yeah fiverr makes a lot of money from enabling this

Update on the case - After bugging CS to no end, contacting my former Pro agent, learning she is on maternity leave, contacting (and bugging) the one replacing her (who’s email I found in the auto response), today I have been fully compensated for the full amount directly from fiverr (they already gave the buyer their money back).

So my advice is - the next time something like this happens to you - Don’t give up! If you know you are in the right, keep doing all you can to get what you deserve, and… well… turns out Fiverr does compensate for cases like this.

CONGRATS man

Click below if ur new to this post and u don’t know what happened

Basically

This guy got screwed by fiverr and basically by being resilient and bugging fiverr endlessly 😄, he got justice and everyone got their money back and a corny happy ending has insued

Archived