Fiverr patnership policy

Dear Fellow,

kindly see my LOGO gig and tell me about fault and mistake in my gig 3 months ago no order place on my gig

Dear Fellow,

kindly see my LOGO gig and tell me about fault and mistake in my gig 3 months ago no order place on my gig

No, I will not. This is not the thread for that. Besides, there is already plenty of great advice on the forum. Use the search function to find it.

dear you just click dashboard and then scroll down and when you see (about ) category and you

see its subcategory the word(patnership) kindly provide an authentic info.about it

I cannot provide more “authentic info” than what is already on the site. Partnerships are likely meant for larger companies, so I do not think that you would have to worry about that.

OK Kindly don’t reply if you not able to solve my issue and also don’t waste my precious time for your reply

Thanks

You do not get to decide who replies and what they reply. This is a public forum.

I will also suggest that you carefully read the rules and guidelines. They can be found here: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Welcome/Community-Rules-and-Guidelines/26

OK Kindly don’t reply if you not able to solve my issue and also don’t waste my precious time for your reply

Thanks

OK Kindly don’t reply if you not able to solve my issue

Firs of all your first post doesn’t make any sense and doesn’t state any “issue”.

If you need help then you need to be more specific as to what you want and be polite to people who’s trying to help you

is anyone have the idea about fiverr patnership policy

It’s for companies that have something to offer to Fiverr. If you don’t own a company that could partner up with Fiverr and bring them something valuable, it’s not for you.

dear

Calling people you don’t know (and who don’t know you) “dear” is creepy, condescending, and inappropriate in a professional environment.

It’s for companies that have something to offer to Fiverr. If you don’t own a company that could partner up with Fiverr and bring them something valuable, it’s not for you.

dear

Calling people you don’t know (and who don’t know you) “dear” is creepy, condescending, and inappropriate in a professional environment.

ok I understand I just try to speak friendly at this platform no to hurt anyone

Archived