How can a Buyer cancel the after order completion and 5 star review?

naumanyounas

I recieved a notification message from fiverr that the order is cancelled and refunded to Buyer.I have delivered him everthing and even he was happy with my designs and he give me 5 Star review and after 3 days I recievedd a message that the order is cancelled.Why?
Can anyone tell me what should I do now?
The buyer has taken all his work and he has also been refunded
The is not fair.Please tell me what should I do now?

screenshot2.PNG.184daabfd8878c03965afb97c8209e6a.PNG
screenshot2737×630 50.6 KB

Could be because of the “ASTHMATIC patient”. How was this necessary or professional?

How was this necessary or professional?

Agree with that part. However if customer support indeed canceled the order based on his feedback that he left then it’s very worrying. It would mean that we also should be careful leaving bad reviews for buyers :thinking:

Agree with that part. However if customer support indeed canceled the order based on his feedback that he left then it’s very worrying. It would mean that we also should be careful leaving bad reviews for buyers :thinking:

You have the right to leave a fair review according to the order.Right?

I’d be worried if the last sentence wasn’t there and the order was cancelled. The rest of the review is completely fine in my opinion. Here, the OP just gave the person extra ammunition to go to CS with with this poor attempt at insult (or a medical diagnosis).

If the buyer is still active, they probably complained. If they’re not, it’s unrelated.

Huh, what, exactly, do you mean by calling him an asthmatic patient? That he has asthma? I have asthma, doesn’t really effect how I buy and sell things.

You left a scathing review, which may have been warranted, however, you decided to take it a personal route after the buyer left you a great review. Even if he was especially hard to work with, calling him asthmatic seems problematic.

I agree with the sentiment above. I would only be concerned if your insult wasn’t there.

I’d be worried if the last sentence wasn’t there and the order was cancelled. The rest of the review is completely fine in my opinion. Here, the OP just gave the person extra ammunition to go to CS with with this poor attempt at insult (or a medical diagnosis).

If the buyer is still active, they probably complained. If they’re not, it’s unrelated.

Here, the OP just gave the person extra ammunition

Absolutely. It was not professional at all.

But in place of CS I probably would’ve remove that part of the review (we know they can do that) and maybe gave a warning to a seller for abusive language but cancelling the order seems a bit out of the place.

Here, the OP just gave the person extra ammunition

Absolutely. It was not professional at all.

But in place of CS I probably would’ve remove that part of the review (we know they can do that) and maybe gave a warning to a seller for abusive language but cancelling the order seems a bit out of the place.

Good thing OP went for asthma, not a mental health diagnosis of any kind. That’d be a warning for sure.

A cancellation is better than a warning + review edit. It’s easier to leave behind. Someone got lucky here, I think.

PS I don’t support cancellations as a punishment for being rude. I’m just… confused at what OP tried to achieve with that remark.

I have done so many orders buddy. Let me give you a little tip, no matter how mad/angry you get DO NOT give negative comments to the buyer. He maybe unreasonable, but it is not worth it. Just be professional when leaving feedback. To Fiverr you are just another seller, The buyer is important to them cause they are the ones who are giving them business, not you. You are easily replaceable. I know it is unfair but that is how it is. I have been here on Fiverr for so many years. I had to learn it the hard way. So chill and handle it professionally.

Guest humanissocial

You have the right to leave a fair review according to the order.Right?

How is “ASTHMATIC PATIENT” fair? It’s not even relevant or rational. It also hurts your credibility because people feel that if someone had a valid argument, they’d use that instead of resorting to insults.

It’s also offensive to people with asthma. I have asthma. Does that mean I’m more likely to be a bad buyer?

You won’t be able to get justice for things if you resort to saying things like this.

Not just been a professional in your field but a professional in patient, you insulted your buyer who leaves you 5stars and nice comments com’on, no matter how hard it’s to work with him or her you should have at least say Thank you for choosing your service, I guess he or she went to do checkup with your $5 and I also believed you have learnt your lesson. Thanks

Not just been a professional in your field but a professional in patient, you insulted your buyer who leaves you 5stars and nice comments com’on, no matter how hard it’s to work with him or her you should have at least say Thank you for choosing your service, I guess he or she went to do checkup with your $5 and I also believed you have learnt your lesson. Thanks

you insulted your buyer who leaves you 5stars and nice comments

To be fair, OP wouldn’t have known that the buyer would leave a 5-star review.

But, the comment… asthmathic patient is… rather strange. I don’t understand what OP was trying to achieve with this shocking new insult.

Sir.

I saw the screenshot and am appalled at the tone you used for the buyer. Yes, sometimes you do get buyers who are difficult and exploitative and you have every right to leave a negative feedback while describing your experience with the buyer. However, you cannot get personal and start calling him names on a public platform. Count yourself lucky that you just got away with a cancelled order and Fiverr did not initiate more serious action against you. Let this be a lesson for you. Stay positive, move on and be more careful in the future. These things happen, don’t let it affect you too much.

@naumanyounas - You’re right on your place but you said something wrong in frustration. As you knowing that word is personally touch to buyer or any viewer on fiverr. That’s why order cancelled. For future advice you to give a fair views and feedback no doubt in that but never cover any personal things that would not good for anyone.
No worry & forgot and moving.

I saw the screenshot and am appalled at the tone you used for the buyer. Yes, sometimes you do get buyers who are difficult and exploitative and you have every right to leave a negative feedback while describing your experience with the buyer. However, you cannot get personal and start calling him names on a public platform. Count yourself lucky that you just got away with a cancelled order and Fiverr did not initiate more serious action against you. Let this be a lesson for you. Stay positive, move on and be more careful in the future. These things happen, don’t let it affect you too much.

@linda_young - Correct. It is lesson all readers.

Archived