[TRICK] How To Run a Background Check On A Buyer

aweberr

Reply to @madmoo: I see what you mean. Unfortunately in life and especially business, there are people that are just plain rude. No matter how you try and reason with them, they simply won’t have it. Therefore I do suppose the background check can help.

I normally gauge what sort of buyer I am dealing with by how they respond to my communications. I strive to consistently be polite and it’s only happened once in one hundred orders where a buyer has been a bit of a buffoon. Thankfully they’re few and far between…at the moment 😉

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is perfect, except you still cannot guard against competitor from setting up a brand new account with absolutely no other feedback given to any other gig but yours, only to dampening your reputation. And s/he does it right time only and do not ever use that account again. Don’t get me wrong, this is really fantastic suggestion, technique and helpful advice except with the above stated concerns.

I have seen this before. It’s great to search on a site which does not have a search bar on it to. Try it out guys.

Thanks for sharing it with the community.

The only 1 problem is that 20% of our clients are new to fiverr, no listings and no reviews!

Best Of Luck,

🙂 Joe

The Creative Guys

• 2 months later...
Guest bdudley98

I have someone harassing me and I tried this and got no results. I even searched myself this way and got nothing. Wonder if it is no longer working 😦

Reply to @bdudley98: Submit a request in fiverr customer support, make sure you give full info regarding situation and also provide screenshot of inbox messages.

still if feud continues, its just better to let the buyer have his 5$, its just not worth it and there is nothing wrong with that.

• 1 year later...

I don’t know why you deleted my comment. I can refer you to many posts in forum who actually used the seller name or indirectly refered making their identity easily exposed.
I fully make the buyer/seller name confidential. Can you please atleast confirm the voilation before deleting anyone’s comment?

@haris_hassan What? My comment was that you cannot post identities. One of a few replies (still posted) made it sound like to me you wanted to tell about something that happened to you. I didn’t say you posted an image, I just said that you couldn’t post the name or related information about another user with an image or without one and that no one should give you instructions on how to do so. That’s all I have to say.

Yes, I can delete comments and when there are many spam/violating comments it is possible to get one by accident. I see posts by you in this thread, but Fiverr did go down for maintenance recently so I’m not sure what all happened.

My best suggestion to you would be to starts your own post on your topic rather than jumping into this old thread.

Put your topic somewhere appropriate. Conversations perhaps if it’s a discussion or Fiverr FAQ if it’s a clear question. Whatever is bothering you would go better in your own thread.

Archived