Flagged Account because the client did not know how to chat after delivery and kept "asking for revisions"

Hello Everyone! 

A bit of background, I came a Top Seller rencently, Score 10/10 and 3 years of experience on Fiverr. Everything has worked "pretty" well since today, when I received my first Flagged Notification.

It came just after the Client Service canceled an order for me. This is happening on a 25$ value order, the scope of the order was to review a landing page for CRO. 

The first revision asked by the client is the following: 
"Hey Alexis, thank you so much for your help and honest review!
So, I would love your help to redesign it and get more sales from it 🙂

This sale page is on ThriveCart not on WordPress, could you help with that as well?" 

From there, I answer to the client that I don't work on ThriveCart, but I could rebuild the website on Wordpress. Then delivered once again. 

Then the client refused the delivery 5 times justifying that "
the app doesn't let me write just comment unless I ask for reviews on my order." 

I have then explicated to the client that we can use the inbox chat... 

A few days later, after the Q&As with the client, I see that the order has been canceled by Customer Support. I have then asked for more details: 

"Hello Alexis, Ferdinand here with Fiverr Customer Care, I hope you are doing well despite the occasion. I understand your concern regarding the warning you received and I'll help you understand in detail what it means. I can see that a delivery on April 20th was sent empty with this text "My suggestion is to rebuild on Elementor, I would be glad to do it for 250$ after this order." Please keep in mind that every delivery must contain all of the materials that the buyer requested, to be considered complete, even if they were provided in a prior delivery. Therefore, the delivery button was misused. We advise you always to make sure that you attach either a screenshot or a video to the delivery message which shows that you fulfilled the services offered within your Gig. If you need more time to deliver an order or need additional information from a buyer, you can request a delivery extension, by clicking on the 'Extend Delivery Date' button under the 'Deliver now' button. In case an order turns late prior to the extension, extending the deadline can make the late status disappear if the added time is sufficient to surpass the original deadline. As this is your first warning, you will be reminded of Fiverr’s policies. Repeat violations may result in account suspension. Some violations may result in an account being on hold from the leveling system, meaning you cannot be promoted until the warning expires after 90 days. For more information, I recommend reviewing our How we enforce policies article. I hope this was insightful! Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. All the best." 

First client reaction to justify : "Hey Alexis, I asked a Team of Fiverr to check it out with me. I appreciated your review but, honestly, I didn't give me much to work with since I was looking for an expert review and details on edits to do. I didn't pay you to just tell me this. You offered me to help me on WordPress but this is not what I was looking for (since my landing page is on Thrive Cart)" 

Looks like the client did not understand that the gig "I will review and audit your website" including a "10 min video audit" for 25$ did not include the page redesign in addition to the audit... After talking to the client... I've created this post to show you the client reaction... 

"
I see that Fiverr give right to the customer but not as much support to the freelancers on the platform. (tbh suck, because my goal wasn't at all to make your profile flagged). Now I know, and I know how to better act and behave in the future. Sorry that this had to be you." 

So I guess I have to say, sorry it had to be me... 

So the delivery was considered "empty" because the client did not make a good use of "ask a revision" button because "the app doesn't let me write just comment unless I ask for reviews on my order." and instead of copy/pasting the same delivery, I wrongly answered in the delivery message which worth a flag, apparently. 

I am waiting for Fiverr to reconsider the negative action and impact on my profile from this morning. 

Good luck to all of you! 

KR. Alexis

Capture d’écran 2024-04-22 à 12.30.24.png

Edited by alexiscottray
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Good will for the client that tries to reach Fiverr Support, feeling bad about the cancelation + the flag... 

"Thank you for sharing the respond to me, and yeah, it looks like they really care more about customer satisfaction than you as freelancers. I mean, there are people out there as freelancers who are not supposed to be out there (I get it), but I didn't go out there telling you did all wrong. I just asked them if the work I was looking for it is indeed what I requested to you since you couldn't really helped me out on my needs. But, I wouldn't get mad at it so much. I took, and still take, all these kind of "mistakes" and frustating situations and learn from them (I am a business owner as well, otherwise I wouldn't even had the gut to be here writing you, still). I am still trying to get in touch with the support, and let you know on their response!" 

• Like 4

• alexiscottray changed the title to Flagged Account because the client did not know how to chat after delivery and kept "asking for revisions"

Good old customer support, doing their best to mess good, longstanding sellers around, while running around and agreeing with every request from problematic buyers causing more headaches for sellers. It's things like this (and an ongoing issue I'm having with customer support) that makes me think it's time to move to another platform. 

• Like 4