HELP! Removing Fiverr Watermark

Hi.
I just get my first customer and finished the delivery, but it seems that I can’t turn off the watermark from my finished piece. I worried my customer will be angry / annoyed. What I need to do? Please, help me. (T-T)

I already turn off the watermark on all my gig, but it’s a custom offer and I can’t find out where to turn the watermark off.

• Like 12

The watermark will be removed once the customer completed the order.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/adding-a-watermark-to-protect-your-work

When you deliver your Gig, your buyer will see a watermark on the image preview until they accept and complete the order. Your original image will not be available for the buyer to download until after the order is marked as complete by the buyer.

• Like 11

The watermark will be removed once the customer completed the order.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/adding-a-watermark-to-protect-your-work

When you deliver your Gig, your buyer will see a watermark on the image preview until they accept and complete the order. Your original image will not be available for the buyer to download until after the order is marked as complete by the buyer.

But I saw this thing right beside my delivered files.

WATERMARK IS HERE

Our new watermark feature helps protect your work from being used without your permission.

Fiverr Watermark is activated for this Gig but you can disable it anytime.

• Like 6

WATERMARK IS HERE

Our new watermark feature helps protect your work from being used without your permission.

Once the buyer accepts the delivery watermarks are removed from the delivered project.

And as you had turned off watermark now it won’t be there in the next deliveries.

• Like 7

WATERMARK IS HERE

Yes, it will and always be there. It’s the site feature. You have to option to disable it once the order is placed.

• Like 6

Once the buyer accepts the delivery watermarks are removed from the delivered project.

And as you had turned off watermark now it won’t be there in the next deliveries.

Oh! Is that so?

But how about this delivery? I just turn it off now, is the watermark will still be there (on this delivery)?

I’m sorry. I just too panic and confused rn. 😭

• Like 6

Hi.

I just get my first customer and finished the delivery, but it seems that I can’t turn off the watermark from my finished piece. I worried my customer will be angry / annoyed. What I need to do? Please, help me. (T-T)

I already turn off the watermark on all my gig, but it’s a custom offer and I can’t find out where to turn the watermark off.

I just get my first customer and finished the delivery, but it seems that I can’t turn off the watermark from my finished piece. I worried my customer will be angry / annoyed. What I need to do? Please, help me.

the watermark will go away as soon as the buyer accepts the order , it’s a security feature

• Like 7

Oh! Is that so?

But how about this delivery? I just turn it off now, is the watermark will still be there (on this delivery)?

I just too panic and confused rn.

You really need to calm down.

People explained to you that watermark will be automatically removed by fiverr after the order is completed.

Your buyer also get a message on their side as above ☝️

And for the next orders you can disable your watermark from settings.

• Like 7

Oh! Is that so?

Yes as it was activated earlier.

No need to worry for my all orders I use watermarks.These are available to protect seller from malpractices.

And it will be gone once your buyer accepts the delivery.

• Like 7

I just get my first customer and finished the delivery, but it seems that I can’t turn off the watermark from my finished piece. I worried my customer will be angry / annoyed. What I need to do? Please, help me.

the watermark will go away as soon as the buyer accepts the order , it’s a security feature

Oh! Okay. Thank you for answering.

• Like 6

I just too panic and confused rn.

You really need to calm down.

People explained to you that watermark will be automatically removed by fiverr after the order is completed.

Your buyer also get a message on their side as above ☝️

And for the next orders you can disable your watermark from settings.

Okay… Thank you for answering.

So the watermark really will gone, right?

I’m really confused because I don’t remember check the watermark in this custom offer. I’m worried that I messed up my first gig. 😭

• Like 6

Okay… Thank you for answering.

I’m really confused because I don’t remember check the watermark in this custom offer. I’m worried that I messed up my first gig. 😭

4 different people told you that it will disappear, they even quoted TOS for you and attached a link to fiverr help page where it’s explained so I’m not sure what else can convince you :woman_shrugging:

• Like 7

4 different people told you that it will disappear, they even quoted TOS for you and attached a link to fiverr help page where it’s explained so I’m not sure what else can convince you :woman_shrugging:

Umm… I’m sorry… I keep panicking and all. Sorry.

• Like 7

• 1 year later...