Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:

jonbaas

For all new sellers, as well as old timers who just don’t get enough exposure on Fiverr, here’s a thread I created that explains step-by-step how to improve your gig’s positioning and ranking in Fiverr search results, which in turn means more clients and more orders.

Here are some proven-to-work tips that will help you boost your gig rank on Fiverr. Whether you are a newbie or an old timer, these tips will be helpful. The tips will be listed in the same order of creating a gig: • Gig Title • Make sure to include Keywords in the gig title itself, this is very important • Keywords • The best way to know the keywords that actually work is by searching Fiverr using a single keyword you know works, then copying Fiverr’s “suggested keywords” under the search…
  • Like 15

For all new sellers, as well as old timers who just don’t get enough exposure on Fiverr, here’s a thread I created that explains step-by-step how to improve your gig’s positioning and ranking in Fiverr search results, which in turn means more clients and more orders.

Here are some proven-to-work tips that will help you boost your gig rank on Fiverr. Whether you are a newbie or an old timer, these tips will be helpful. The tips will be listed in the same order of creating a gig: • Gig Title • Make sure to include Keywords in the gig title itself, this is very important • Keywords • The best way to know the keywords that actually work is by searching Fiverr using a single keyword you know works, then copying Fiverr’s “suggested keywords” under the search…

Thanks for sharing this kind of tips. It is so helpful of all.

• Like 10

Would you like to explain it?

I think the nature of my comment was clear. If you’re here, on Fiverr, to be a seller, you’re either here to work, and overcome your competitors, or you’re here to watch your competitors gain all your orders.

You are either here to work… or here to watch.

Which option are you here to pursue?

Want to work. But have to watch 😬

• Like 7