frank_d

poll  

132 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Pricing Your Service
    • Customer Service Framework
    • Frank’s Gig Performance Optimization Process
    • Negotiation Tactics
    • Closing Leads Like Frank (real examples of how I landed big accounts)

You missed my whole point. I can’t even explain it so what does that tell you? And it didn’t take me five years. It’s taken my whole life. It’s me. I can’t tell someone how to be me.

I’ve had an education, jobs, and experiences leading up to what I do now. It’s all combined into one person.

I can’t even tell the mek sells here on this forum what to do so they get it.

I completely understand your point of view but no one wants to be a replica of you. No one wants to be a shadow of any person.

Everyone wants to have a unique style of their own. Now its upto you if you want to guide them in their journey to explore themselves or not.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I completely understand your point of view but no one wants to be a replica of you. No one wants to be a shadow of any person.

Everyone wants to have a unique style of their own. Now its upto you if you want to guide them in their journey to explore themselves or not.

no one wants to be a replica of you.

Yes they do. … I get asked all the time almost daily to teach someone how to do what I do. See how I can’t even get you to understand? That’s part of what I mean.

Anything I say is beyond comprehension.

It’s me. I can’t tell someone how to be me.

All these people think that there is some trick or method we all know that helps us achieve a degree of success they aren’t able to.

These people can’t comprehend the fact that someone selling successfully has fine tuned their talents over the course of several years. They think that all they need to know is where to position what keyword in a gig title, where to post an ad online, how to write a gig description and bingo, the only difference between you and them will be the fact that you have more reviews because you have been here longer.

They all also seem to be under the impression that you owe them some kind of mentoring. :thinking:

Everyone seems to be surprised when their gig loses its placement in the search results.

As if it was owed to them or written in a contract or something.

And they always blame Fiverr. It’s out to get them.

Don’t even get me started on posts like: “everything was great, I was making $2k a month, then I took a 3 month trip to the alps and when I got back, the orders stopped!”

Like in what world would I leave my job or my business for a period of time, and when I returned it would still be there?

Everyone seems to be surprised when their gig loses its placement in the search results.

As if it was owed to them or written in a contract or something.

And they always blame Fiverr. It’s out to get them.

Don’t even get me started on posts like: “everything was great, I was making $2k a month, then I took a 3 month trip to the alps and when I got back, the orders stopped!”

Like in what world would I leave my job or my business for a period of time, and when I returned it would still be there?

I was making $2k a month, then I took a 3 month trip to the alps and when I got back, the orders stopped!

That’s part of it, never leaving. I’ve at the most taken 4 days off.

I was making $2k a month, then I took a 3 month trip to the alps and when I got back, the orders stopped!

That’s part of it, never leaving. I’ve at the most taken 4 days off.

Well that sounds a bit extreme.

I’ve taken more off time myself to be honest, but is it really “off” when you take your laptop with you, an iPad and maintain a remote connection with your main workstation?

The answer is no, so that’s why I changed how I work so that when I take time off, it is actually down time. I’ve done it twice now, with great success. And my prospects, regulars and leads are still there. 🙂

I think I can start moving towards a 90-minute, maybe even 60-minute session as I become more efficient.

The goal is to have each lecture jam-packed with insights and actionable advice.

Nice initiative, Frank. It’s nice to see a PRO Seller helping others. :ok_hand:t4: Looks like I’ve missed this event. Did you save the live? I didn’t read the 80+ messages. 😁

Archived