No rush of order since October 2023, earning decreased from $1000/month to $300/month. What to do?

sourajitdey

I am a Level 2 Seller with all the metrics done right. Here is my profile link: https://www.fiverr.com/sourajitdey

I started working on Fiverr in April of 2022. At first, the number of orders was less. But slowly it took pick-up, and since September 2022, I earned $800/month to $1200/month up to September 2023. My reviews are good and I have some long-term clients. In the middle of that period, I faced one month of downtime but downtime was over soon, either by itself or because of I updated the gig keywords. 

After September 2023, downtime came again, I modified the gig, but nothing happened. Since that time, till now, the business didn't improve. I tried to change keywords myself, I gave it to a Professional GIg writer with 1000+ five-star reviews to make necessary changes for my gigs, I started Gig promoting, and I joined Seller Plus, but none of these helped me to reach the momentum I had. Now, I don't know what to do. I actually work in 2 gigs mainly, both have more than a 4.7-star rating. But one of them has been sitting idle since last September. No order comes in that. When I go to the "Keyword Research" panel, I see almost the same keywords which I have already used in the gigs. That top-rated seller guy used those too. I even changed my gig images to make them more catchy and professional. But still, nothing helped. It feels like, Fiverr is saying, "All these keywords are myth. Whatever you do, I am the dictator here."

What can I do to improve my business?
What can I do to go from $300/month to $1000/month at least?

Even if the process takes a little time, it's fine. But let me know if there's any process, or if there's any area of gigs I should improve.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1