Fiver has worst system like pending clearance it should released when work done immediately

zaindahri07

It does amaze quite a bit that this topic pops up every now and then.
I have a full time job aside from Fiverr, I work 5 days a week and I get paid once a month.
2 weeks is VERY fast compared to that!
I also have other freelance jobs outside Fiverr, but even for that I don’t get paid instantly.
In fact none of the jobs I had in the past paid right away, I had to wait for several weeks, in some cases months.
The only time I got paid right away was…when I did babysitting for my friend’s kids???

Bottom line is, it’s Fiverr’s rules and there’s nothing we can do about it.

I have a full time job aside from Fiverr, I work 5 days a week and I get paid once a month.

2 weeks is VERY fast compared to that!

I also have other freelance jobs outside Fiverr, but even for that I don’t get paid instantly.

In fact none of the jobs I had in the past paid right away, I had to wait for several weeks, in some cases months.

The only time I got paid right away was…when I did babysitting for my friend’s kids???

Bottom line is, it’s Fiverr’s rules and there’s nothing we can do about it.

Perhaps it comes from people who have never had regular jobs in their lives?

Funny thing is that in the seller course Fiverr is offering they mention that once the order is completed, funds are released to you instantly. I think that’s the case for TRS sellers only? Which are like 0.5% of all sellers, lol.

I think that’s the case for TRS sellers only?

Not true, it’s 7 days for TRS.

I wonder why would fiverr’s course mention something like this, though. Unless it was misunderstood or they meant to say that the mysterious “clearance” process started immediately and completed in 7/14 days.

Archived