WordPress Contact Form gig Help

mohammadisrafil

Hi, welcome to Fiverr forum.
You should try to create another gig servise. I personally don’t recommed this. Because contact for is a very popular plugin and every one can setup. So I think You can’t any job on this gig.
Just buyer come here for fix any problem on contact form.
I hope you understand.
Thank you

You should try to create another gig servise. I personally don’t recommed this. Because contact for is a very popular plugin and every one can setup. So I think You can’t any job on this gig.

I hope you understand.

Thank you

Great point. If it is something someone can set up in seconds on their own, it isn’t worth doing.

I hope you understand.

Thank you

Thanks for your advice. @developermdsk But now, the new world does not require any client’s contact form?

Thanks for your advice. @developermdsk But now, the new world does not require any client’s contact form?

That isn’t what he said at all.

He’s saying it is easy and fast for people to do on their own, so why would someone hire you to do it?

The point of buying a gig is to buy someone’s skills and it takes zero skill to put up a contact form. A young kid could do it.

@humanissocial. If I create the right gig in my mind, the client will respond

If I believe, creating contact forms is easy! Clients can create their own! Then it would be my fault.

Because most clients spend their time doing other work for a short period of time.

@mohammadisrafil

It’s your pleasure

Best of luck

Have a good day and I pray for you. You will get many job on give gig

thank you

@humanissocial. If I create the right gig in my mind, the client will respond

If I believe, creating contact forms is easy! Clients can create their own! Then it would be my fault.

Because most clients spend their time doing other work for a short period of time.

Yea, but creating a contact form takes literally 30 seconds. It doesn’t apply to the scenario you describe.

If you want to save people time, create gigs that actually take up people’s time, like more than 30 seconds of it. No one will buy something that they can do on their own in 30 seconds.

Don’t invent problems to suit the gig you want to create. Figure out the real problems and then tailor your gig around that.

Archived