Buyer is annoying me,somebody please help me ?

Guest wpxpert_sub

@annai80 yes,its not really fair as I’ve fixed his 15bugs requirements with that charge.he can’t give me to fix unlimited bugs further with same custom offer.

Fix your gig as recommended.

Reach out to the buyer. Be polite and explain the situation. Stay professional. I am sure he/she will understand.

Guest wpxpert_sub

What did his buyer request say and what did you say in your custom offer?

That’s the key to this. If you sent an offer saying “I can fix all your bugs” like some sellers do, then he could easily keep adding more and more work

@eoinfinnegan when buyer requests came,it was only 15bugs so I gave him custom offer, I will fix ur bugs but he can’t force me to fix unlimited bugs further after revision 😥

@eoinfinnegan when buyer requests came,it was only 15bugs so I gave him custom offer, I will fix ur bugs but he can’t force me to fix unlimited bugs further after revision 😥

I will fix ur bugs but he can’t force me to fix unlimited bugs further after revision

No he can’t force you but if you don’t do what oh said you would do then he could get it cancelled.

Can you copy and paste the text on ur order for us to see because that’s the important thing.

Guest wpxpert_sub

The wording you used is important. Saying “I will fix your bugs” leaves the number of them open.

@misscrystal from nxt time, I will put the number. I just gt bad experience from it

Guest wpxpert_sub

I will fix ur bugs but he can’t force me to fix unlimited bugs further after revision

No he can’t force you but if you don’t do what oh said you would do then he could get it cancelled.

Can you copy and paste the text on ur order for us to see because that’s the important thing.

@eoinfinnegan “I will fix ur Listed Bug Fix For WordPress Website & Slider Section & responsive design”

So I thought,Its only 15bugs, he is ordering

me to fix,so I didn’t think anymore bugs!

@eoinfinnegan “I will fix ur Listed Bug Fix For WordPress Website & Slider Section & responsive design”

So I thought,Its only 15bugs, he is ordering

me to fix,so I didn’t think anymore bugs!

Well it does say “listed bug fix” so I can see that you set a limit to what they asked for at first.

The problem is that Customer support might not see that.

As Annai80 said above, I’d suggest sending a professional response saying you have completed the Listed bug fixes that were requested and that means the order is finished.

Say you are happy to do more work with them but the extra cost is $…

They might not accept that but that’s what you should do now.

Guest wpxpert_sub

Well it does say “listed bug fix” so I can see that you set a limit to what they asked for at first.

As Annai80 said above, I’d suggest sending a professional response saying you have completed the Listed bug fixes that were requested and that means the order is finished.

@eoinfinnegan thank u so much, I will do as u said 🙂

In Fiverr the reputation of your account is most important than your time and effort. You can gain more order if you have positive review but if you don’t have positive review or get negative review then you are not gonna get enough order. So I will suggest just cancel the order.

you have completed the Listed bug fixes that were requested

But if she created more bugs while trying to fix “listed bugs”, isn’t she supposed to fix them too?

I think as a client I might’ve been quite pissed if I asked someone to fix my problem and they create even more problems to my website.

👇

I hv fixed their listed bug after that new bug created

Well TBH if you have committed that you will do those all changes and fixes then you have to do it obviously as the invoice already states you would do that. If he is asking for something extra than the agreed stuff then you are not supposed to do. But what you agreed, you should do, or you need to agree at a mutual agreement with the client to get funds for at least the part you have done, and the rest he might get done by someone else.
Thanks

you have completed the Listed bug fixes that were requested

But if she created more bugs while trying to fix “listed bugs”, isn’t she supposed to fix them too?

I think as a client I might’ve been quite pissed if I asked someone to fix my problem and they create even more problems to my website.

👇

I hv fixed their listed bug after that new bug created

But if she created more bugs while trying to fix “listed bugs”,

It looks like the developer created them, not the OP:

after that new bug created as their last developer messed up code.

Archived