Is Fiverr just for fun, or is it your full-time job? [ARCHIVED]

riverr

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Fiverr is where I get 90% of my clientele as a graphic designer. I make a lot of friends and a lot of repeat customers on Fiverr. people like and respect my work. I have a website and long standing blog but I don’t get too much business from either. both are more of a passion and for fun. I have been considering shutting down the graphic design website or editing it to pursue new ventures.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Well I sure don’t earn a salary per se some months. But, I’m disabled with epilepsy so the revenues I do earn help me when I need the extra. I also use the funds for Fiverr gigs for my blog and for personal use.

fiverr is my “sandwich” time job (the job between jobs) as I work for myself I am always here and always on line, I do some of my real paid job then see an order has come in do the gig then back to my work and so forth but…

I don’t take the cash out of fiverr I leave it in because…

well some of my work is done by other fiverrs! 🙂

by the time I have lost $1 out of the $5 I have $4 by the time paypal takes their cut I am down to about $3.60 so figured hey would rather $4 (it soon adds up lol) so turn that around and get stuff done for me that saves me time and oh look there is another order ha ha ha on average I think I would get about 6 orders per day sometimes more sometimes less don’t mind not in it to retire on I have my books on Amazon for that (it’s building very nicely) I do work on here to order work for myself and my clients it is a win win for me 🙂 and has worked nicely since I started and grew wise 🙂

As for me, I’m doing this part time. But one of my goal is to quit my 9 to 5 job and do Fiverr full blast! $-)

Facey Bookey

Your fun social media video dude

favicon.icoFiverr.com TFBG01_logo.jpg

thefacebookgeek's public profile on Fiverr

For more than a year, I've been a reliable, trusted & maintained a 100% positive ratings. I provide gigs on how to enhance visibility of your Facebook pages, Twitter, Youtube & others through my video gigs. These videos can help expand your social...

I work in an IT department for my main job, but when it’s slow I can focus on my fiverr gigs that come in so it’s kind of like my second job which I do while at my first job. 🙂

Most of my gigs center around writing, and I also do freelance writing outside of fiverr so when I combine the income I get from here and other writing it makes up about 50% of what I make at my ‘real’ job (though I get benefits from my real job too).

All in all it has allowed me to do a lot more fun things that I wouldn’t have been able to do otherwise… Fiverr is great!

Hello there - am just invited to join the forum, well, here I am! What I can say is - Fiverr is a good source of income, as one reaches higher level, he has then opportunity to earn more rather than the fix price of $5! As of today, I have joined this micro job price to prove that I can really make money online and here I am - I told myself that real money online is really “real”. Who knows one day I will decide to work full time here on fiverr - with good internet connection, this could be a huge opportunity for money making!

I would love to come up with gigs that would make fiverr full time for me. As of right now I have only made a little over $200 in the last year and half on fiverr and that is no where near full time.

It’s nice to see others are able to have enough success to make it a full time job. Congrats!

Guest seoboy2013

Definitely go for full time, cause it’s more interesting than work offline 😉 But still i’m in level 1 sealer soon as possibly i’ll become a guru on fiverr !

Archived