Is Fiverr just for fun, or is it your full-time job? [ARCHIVED]

riverr

Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to @nuryaqinamin: I spend about 5 hours a day working on family trees. I know when I have no orders I am begging my co-workers to let me chart their families. I hate it when I don’t have research to do

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not even close to full time here either, but definitely working hard to make it a very nice side income eventualy. And who knows, maybe someday full time. Fiverr really has potential for making tons of money depending on the kind of gigs you offer and how long it takes to get them done.

Guest evilpudding

I’m here for fun. Sure, the fantasy of doing it full-time is compelling, but right now it’s no more than that. I’m don’t have any other job, but I’m at that part of my life where that doesn’t matter much.

Fiverr for me is some extra income and a way of using my talents doing something I enjoy. I would love high volume sales and for me to be inundated with jobs. That would be a lovely goal.

I am however based in the UK so it works out as £3.45p a gig. I do this for the love of it rather than for the money

its my parttime job!And here is my story

hi im lanakaebay!im a level 2 seller.i start my work in fiverr 7 months ago!in last 3 months i was dreaming about a new bike so i work around only 2 hours per day!finally made 1700$ in just one month!!!thnx fiverr!!!you are my hero!🙂 here is a image of my successes!

i found all money from this gig

http://fiverr.com/lankaebay/make-any-logodesign

and i hope i will get top rated soon!🙂 im new member to this forum but i think to help all of friends here!🙂

Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to @refugeek: You are correct, my feedback page does not reflect the number of sales I have done this past year but what feedback I do have DOES reflect the quality of my work

Archived