The buyer asking for a revision what to do?

ascbillers

I am a new seller on Fiverr and today I delivered an order to a customer and she requested for a revision stating that she did not like the end delivery and it’s of no use to her.
Now I sell guest posts so to provide the service I have to buy first the guest post and once the post is published it can not be deleted or changed and the money is non-refundable.
I had stated all those in the gigs description. I even agreed to do a revision and fix it to her likings but she is not responding. What should I do? If I refund the customer then i will lose the money that i had invested and she will get a guest fully free of cost.

• Like 13

Did you deliver the revision already? If yes, just wait. If she contacts again, do your best to meet her requirements. If you don’t think it’s worth the time, just cancel the order. Once, I just had to cancel the order, and the buyer got their stuff free. But I didn’t get any bad reviews. Just time loss and order completion rate drop. Note, canceling the order won’t refund the money back. They will stay on Fiverr balance for a future order.

• Like 9

Do not agree to cancel.

If the buyer is already using the guest post, then they’re using it and you should be paid for your work. Take a screenshot and hold it for proof of use if there’s an issue with CS later

No revisions at all are offered on your gig (that I can see). If it’s possible to make minor adjustments to the article, you might charge the buyer for doing them. If not, well, you’ve done as promised.

Some buyers just don’t want to pay, so bear that in mind. Hold your position and refuse to cancel.

In future, it might be an idea to get the article approved by the buyer before posting it …

• Like 14

Do not agree to cancel.

If the buyer is already using the guest post, then they’re using it and you should be paid for your work. Take a screenshot and hold it for proof of use if there’s an issue with CS later

No revisions at all are offered on your gig (that I can see). If it’s possible to make minor adjustments to the article, you might charge the buyer for doing them. If not, well, you’ve done as promised.

Some buyers just don’t want to pay, so bear that in mind. Hold your position and refuse to cancel.

In future, it might be an idea to get the article approved by the buyer before posting it …

Thanks for the suggestion. The buyer has seen the sample and knew what she will be getting but just after she got the link(exactly like the sample) she started complaining and said she was disappointed and when i reasoned her that she herself has agreed to it. She stopped replying to me. So should i go to resolution center and submit my issue there…or should i wait a few days for her to reply?

• Like 9

You could redeliver the work you already sent her along with the message that you do not offer revisions. Then she may just let the order autocomplete, or she may ask, again, for a revision. Then you repeat the process until she gives up or goes to CS.

However, you will more than likely get a poor review. That is not a bad thing though because you have the chance to explain that the buyer wanted a revision and you do not offer them because they cost you additional 💰

Other, than that do what @coerdelion said in case the buyer goes to CS.

• Like 13

then contact cs if the buyer will not oblige

In my experience CS often sends the seller the template response of “Work it out with the buyer.” Or, they sides with the buyer. 😱

I do not go there unless there is no other option. He should wait it out to see what happens. 🙂

• Like 12

I am a new seller on Fiverr and today I delivered an order to a customer and she requested for a revision stating that she did not like the end delivery and it’s of no use to her.

Now I sell guest posts so to provide the service I have to buy first the guest post and once the post is published it can not be deleted or changed and the money is non-refundable.

I had stated all those in the gigs description. I even agreed to do a revision and fix it to her likings but she is not responding. What should I do? If I refund the customer then i will lose the money that i had invested and she will get a guest fully free of cost.

I even agreed to do a revision and fix it to her likings but she is not responding.

just deliver your modified work that meet the buyer requirements, she will respond if not you will paid of your work after 3 days…

• Like 8

I have to buy first the guest post and once the post is published it can not be deleted or changed and the money is non-refundable.

ust deliver your modified work that meet the buyer requirements, she will respond if not you will paid of your work after 3 days…

@rizwansb, Are you suggesting he spend yet more 💸

• Like 6

I have to buy first the guest post and once the post is published it can not be deleted or changed and the money is non-refundable.

ust deliver your modified work that meet the buyer requirements, she will respond if not you will paid of your work after 3 days…

@rizwansb, Are you suggesting he spend yet more 💸

suggesting he spend yet more 💸 to satisfy this buyer

@ascbillers is agreed to do a revision but his buyer is not responding and if he can satisfy his buyer by spending some more 💸 it will be investment to push him into business…😉

• Like 7

People who immediately go to state that your delivery is “useless” to them are usually scammers (assuming you’ve delivered everything fully and properly).

Just deliver your work with a screenshot of your gig description (where it says “no revisions”). And be prepared they’ll try to get a refund through Customer Support.

• Like 10

I offered her that i will do a revision for free but she had to give her requirements so that i can do the revision, she is not even doing that. I want to maintain a 4.7+ review through a period of 60days to be able to cross the levels and i dont want to get a bad review which will ruin my average good reviews.(I have got 11 reviews all 5star reviews and getting a 1 star review will average it to 4.66 which is below 4.7) so should i refund the buyer and let her have a guest post for free.

• Like 7

I offered her that i will do a revision for free but she had to give her requirements so that i can do the revision, she is not even doing that. I want to maintain a 4.7+ review through a period of 60days to be able to cross the levels and i dont want to get a bad review which will ruin my average good reviews.(I have got 11 reviews all 5star reviews and getting a 1 star review will average it to 4.66 which is below 4.7) so should i refund the buyer and let her have a guest post for free.

should i refund the buyer and let her have a guest post for free.

She didn’t even ask for a refund yet. But it’s your choice which situation is worse for you: loosing your money and completion ratio or potentially! getting bad review.

I would’ve redeliver staying that you don’t offer revisions and you deliver everything as promised and that abusing revision button and requesting revision without the requirements for a change is against TOS.

• Like 10

Guest azizol_jion

Did you deliver the revision already? If yes, just wait. If she contacts again, do your best to meet her requirements. If you don’t think it’s worth the time, just cancel the order. Once, I just had to cancel the order, and the buyer got their stuff free. But I didn’t get any bad reviews. Just time loss and order completion rate drop. Note, canceling the order won’t refund the money back.

• 3 years later...

Hello, i'm also new here. My buyer and I agreed to make extra cost for revision and I went to resolution center > offer the buyer additional revisions > reason : the final delivery wasn't what the buyer expected (and I made the price we deal before)

He approved the offer and looks like this but the Total Price is not increase (idk about this.. am I need to delivery the revision first to get the extra revision cost or what I did before is not the way to ask revision cost?). I really don't know 🥲

IMG_20220907_230006.jpg

• Like 6