I need your advice now

videoarticle

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/3/2019 at 5:54 AM, jonbaas said:

The best skills to offer gigs for on Fiverr are the skills YOU are most skilled at completing.

Thank you very much jonbass

I am talking about something new or fairly new in the world. A skill I am not yet capable of “completing”. However, its something I can learn to " compete".

On 1/3/2019 at 1:02 PM, videoarticle said:

I am talking about something new or fairly new in the world. A skill I am not yet capable of “completing”. However, its something I can learn to " compete".

If you don’t already have a skill in something, then it is unwise to offer that as a service. Only offer services for skills you can already deliver to a high level of knowledge and professionalism.

If you are interested in gaining a new skill that you don’t already have, then it would be wise to master that skill BEFORE offering it for sale in a gig on Fiverr. Buyers want to know that the person they have chosen to hire already has a master knowledge of the skill they need. Otherwise, you risk bad reviews, cancelled orders, and a terrible seller reputation.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe 3 of your gigs will get paused or deleted. Saw a post similar to this the other day.

Hi, I’m probably getting demoted very soon, and I was wondering what happens after getting demoted from level 1? Do you have to pause 5 gigs? Right now I’m level 1, and I’m only allowed 10 gigs.

If you have 10 and a level 0 can have 7 then I would say you will need to pause 3. If you are sure you will lose your level it is best to prepare and pause those you want to be paused before 5R chooses for you. :roll_eyes:

• 5 weeks later...

I am only getting repeat customers with this gig.

Kindly help me check what’s wrong?

www.fiverr.com/videoarticle/be-your-article-rewriter-write-your-blog-post-bios

I am only getting repeat customers with this gig.

Kindly help me check what’s wrong?

What is wrong with getting orders from repeat customers? As long as you are receiving orders consistently, it shouldn’t really matter if they’re from repeat customers or new customers. :thinking:

Hello there!

Please I need an experienced seller to explain the implications of order cancellations to me.

I noticed somethings with my gigs.

Please this will look like an interview.

The answer is simple: If you cancel an order – any order – it will lower your order completion rate. If your order completion rate falls below 90%, and is below 90% on the 15th of any month, you will be demoted a level as a seller.

I have no idea what this means.

On 2/14/2019 at 4:42 PM, jonbaas said:

The answer is simple: If you cancel an order – any order – it will lower your order completion rate. If your order completion rate falls below 90%, and is below 90% on the 15th of any month, you will be demoted a level as a seller.

I have no idea what this means.

Thanks jonbaas

Look like an interview - I mean I may need to ask some series of questions

OK, right now my order completion rate is 90% because 2 orders were cancelled within the last 60 days. However, since the first order was cancelled I never received a message for a new buyer that found my gig through the fiverr search.

I mean fiverr is not sending me traffic any longer even when I am bringing in traffic everyday.

This is very unusual because whenever I am bringing in regular traffic, fiverr usually send me traffic and I use to know because of new buyers.

So, please do you think this problem was because of my less than 100% completion rate?

On 2/14/2019 at 6:11 PM, videoarticle said:

I mean fiverr is not sending me traffic any longer

Fiverr never guarantees, promises, or claims that they will send you any traffic to begin with. You should not be counting on someone else to make you successful.

On 2/14/2019 at 6:11 PM, videoarticle said:

do you think this problem was because of my less than 100% completion rate?

I cannot speak for how Fiverr has chosen to manage their search algorithm, but I can say that it is unwise to blame Fiverr when things are not going the way you want them to. If you are at a 90% completion rate, complete more orders, and your completion rate will rise. If you need more customers to provide more orders, go out and find them.

OK, right now my order completion rate is 90% because 2 orders were cancelled within the last 60 days. However, since the first order was cancelled I never received a message for a new buyer that found my gig through the fiverr search.

I mean fiverr is not sending me traffic any longer even when I am bringing in traffic everyday.

This is very unusual because whenever I am bringing in regular traffic, fiverr usually send me traffic and I use to know because of new buyers.

So, please do you think this problem was because of my less than 100% completion rate?

C584A796-5EFE-4416-9740-F4FD2B9CB6F4.thumb.jpeg.4e99dcb14e7c7c475ce7e48e8d940528.jpeg

On 2/15/2019 at 2:41 PM, jonbaas said:

You should not be counting on someone else to make you successful.

Thank you very much jonbass. I will see if I’ll be able to restrategize my marketing technique

On 2/15/2019 at 2:42 PM, jonbaas said:

your completion rate will rise. If you need more customers to provide more orders, go out and find them.

Nice advice. 

I will try my best

On 2/15/2019 at 2:44 PM, jonbaas said:

it is unwise to blame Fiverr when things are not going the way you want them to.

Well, I don’t think I’m blaming them, I can’t just do but observe a deviation from the usual thing.

On 2/15/2019 at 2:49 PM, misscrystal said:

You have 20 orders in the last 60 days to have 90%. And it does seem like cancellations cause a slow down.

Thanks misscrystal

Hmmmmmmmnnnnnnn!

I think this is exactly what is happening in my case.

No new buyer from the search for almost 2 months.

Quite unusual.

I guess the cancellations might be a factor.

On 2/15/2019 at 2:54 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

Really informative

Thanks maria

• 3 weeks later...

SEO gig title is more like a short tagline for the gig. In technical words, it called as a meta tag. Whenever you search on search engines you’ve seen that there are a title and a short description shows up. That title is called a meta tag.

Why is it more important to use seo title?

Can I use 2 or 3 tags in seo title? like ecommerce website, online store and so on… as my niche is related with these services.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is my current situation, have you experienced this before?
I made it clear on my profile status that I’m currently weak. I’m weak because I’m asthmatic and this is the part of the year when my body reacts more to environmental changes.
I indicated that every buyer should contact me b4 order. Though this buyer contacted me, he didn’t indicate that he needed extra fast delivery.

Instead of placing an order on fast delivery option, he ordered a 7 days normal package. When I came from my kingdom hall today. Buyer already raised a dispute for order cancellation saying I’m wasting time even when we are still on the forth day. The buyer did everything wrong, he didn’t tell me that he needed it earlier than 7days, he didn’t order an extra fast delivery package.

I’m just a level 1 seller, yielding to his destructive request will drop my ranking straight away. In fact my completion rate will Change from 100% to 75%
What am I doing Wrong with my clients? why should someone be trying to ruin my ranking by canceling when it is not yet time?
I responded by saying I’ll do the job tomorrow and submit b4 the day ends but he insisted on canceling the order.

He simply said,
I want to cancel
Sorry I need to cancel

This is my current situation, have you experienced this before?

I made it clear on my profile status that I’m currently weak. I’m weak because I’m asthmatic and this is the part of the year when my body reacts more to environmental changes.

I indicated that every buyer should contact me b4 order. Though this buyer contacted me, he didn’t indicate that he needed extra fast delivery.

Instead of placing an order on fast delivery option, he ordered a 7 days normal package. When I came from my kingdom hall today. Buyer already raised a dispute for order cancellation saying I’m wasting time even when we are still on the forth day. The buyer did everything wrong, he didn’t tell me that he needed it earlier than 7days, he didn’t order an extra fast delivery package.

I’m just a level 1 seller, yielding to his destructive request will drop my ranking straight away. In fact my completion rate will Change from 100% to 75%

What am I doing Wrong with my clients? why should someone be trying to ruin my ranking by canceling when it is not yet time?

I responded by saying I’ll do the job tomorrow and submit b4 the day ends but he insisted on canceling the order.

He simply said,

I want to cancel

Sorry I need to cancel

I indicated that every buyer should contact me b4 order

Is it in the gig descriptions? If so think it could be made clearer eg. with highlighting (I had a look at a couple of your article gigs and did a search on “contact” and it only showed in the section on the right side of the screen which was your profile. If it’s not in them (but is somewhere else like the video) you could add it to the gig descriptions.

There’s nothing you did wrong with this. It’s just the way Fiverr has it set up with the new evaluation which affects sellers even when it shouldn’t. You could maybe try contacting CS to see if they could cancel it without it affecting your stats/evaluation though (since it’s not any fault of yours and you were going to deliver within the time the buyer ordered).

Archived