My buyers are not rating my gig

vmackey

Question

• Answers 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great discussion: This is how the process works presenting an idea and letting everyone sand off the rough edges. I believe if a buyer does not know they are getting a bargain at 5 dollars (who is to say it is a bargain in some cases), then my reminding them of that will not help in my opinion. I simply will not ask for a tip, that is just the way I am, but I certainly applaud anyone that can and will do so. Thanks to everyone, if I tried to mention all by name I fear I would leave someone out, so please assume I am talking to you when I say thank you very much!

Great discussion: This is how the process works presenting an idea and letting everyone sand off the rough edges. I believe if a buyer does not know they are getting a bargain at 5 dollars (who is to say it is a bargain in some cases), then my reminding them of that will not help in my opinion. I simply will not ask for a tip, that is just the way I am, but I certainly applaud anyone that can and will do so. Thanks to everyone, if I tried to mention all by name I fear I would leave someone out, so please assume I am talking to you when I say thank you very much!

Excellent response @anarchofighter I believe I do not deserve a pat on the back for doing what is expected of me. I simply expect what was agreed to. I always over deliver, and have received tips three times the gig price because of it, and yet it never crossed my mind to remind anyone how great I think I am. However, buyers should reward those that have gone “above and beyond” and I believe the buyer gets to decide who went above and beyond not the seller.

I wish I could buy some people for what they are really worth and sell them what they think they are worth, there is large profit to be made there I believe.

Excellent response @anarchofighter I believe I do not deserve a pat on the back for doing what is expected of me. I simply expect what was agreed to. I always over deliver, and have received tips three times the gig price because of it, and yet it never crossed my mind to remind anyone how great I think I am. However, buyers should reward those that have gone “above and beyond” and I believe the buyer gets to decide who went above and beyond not the seller.

I wish I could buy some people for what they are really worth and sell them what they think they are worth, there is large profit to be made there I believe.

@ oldbittygrandma After reading your many insightful posts here, I do believe if anyone deserves a tip it is you, and I trust that no matter how you present your request to your buyers none could possible take offense. I expect many will thank you for reminding them. Thank you very much for sharing your expertise concerning Fiverr, it is truly helpful to me and I hope to others, as well. Thanks

@ oldbittygrandma After reading your many insightful posts here, I do believe if anyone deserves a tip it is you, and I trust that no matter how you present your request to your buyers none could possible take offense. I expect many will thank you for reminding them. Thank you very much for sharing your expertise concerning Fiverr, it is truly helpful to me and I hope to others, as well. Thanks

As a previous poster said I feel like you shouldn’t have to ask for feedback. I feel if they want to give it to you they will. Maybe give a reminder after delivery along the lines of if you are happy with my work please complete the order and usually positive feedback will follow. I also say if you have any issues please get in touch so I can correct them for you before completing the order.

As a previous poster said I feel like you shouldn’t have to ask for feedback. I feel if they want to give it to you they will. Maybe give a reminder after delivery along the lines of if you are happy with my work please complete the order and usually positive feedback will follow. I also say if you have any issues please get in touch so I can correct them for you before completing the order.

Archived