My buyers are not rating my gig

vmackey

Question

• Answers 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great discussion: This is how the process works presenting an idea and letting everyone sand off the rough edges. I believe if a buyer does not know they are getting a bargain at 5 dollars (who is to say it is a bargain in some cases), then my reminding them of that will not help in my opinion. I simply will not ask for a tip, that is just the way I am, but I certainly applaud anyone that can and will do so. Thanks to everyone, if I tried to mention all by name I fear I would leave someone out, so please assume I am talking to you when I say thank you very much!

Great discussion: This is how the process works presenting an idea and letting everyone sand off the rough edges. I believe if a buyer does not know they are getting a bargain at 5 dollars (who is to say it is a bargain in some cases), then my reminding them of that will not help in my opinion. I simply will not ask for a tip, that is just the way I am, but I certainly applaud anyone that can and will do so. Thanks to everyone, if I tried to mention all by name I fear I would leave someone out, so please assume I am talking to you when I say thank you very much!

As a previous poster said I feel like you shouldn’t have to ask for feedback. I feel if they want to give it to you they will. Maybe give a reminder after delivery along the lines of if you are happy with my work please complete the order and usually positive feedback will follow. I also say if you have any issues please get in touch so I can correct them for you before completing the order.

As a previous poster said I feel like you shouldn’t have to ask for feedback. I feel if they want to give it to you they will. Maybe give a reminder after delivery along the lines of if you are happy with my work please complete the order and usually positive feedback will follow. I also say if you have any issues please get in touch so I can correct them for you before completing the order.

Guest studiovoicepro

This forum is wonderful. Especially for a newbie to Fiverr like myself! I plan on visiting this often. I learned much today. Lots of great ideas. 🙂

Everyone is different in this world, some people really appreciate you & your work but some others don’t, some are polite & some are not, so just ask them to rate you if they 'd like your work & are professional enough they’re certainty gonna give you the deserved rating & even they’d give compliments too, so it isn’t a big deal to get worried about the buyer’s ratings at all.

Awesome advice. You always hope you can make a happy customer. Sometimes the customer doesn’t realize how huge it is for the one providing the service here on Fiverr. I just had an order that I delivered yesterday that I heard no response from. I sent them a follow up today saying

"Hello, just following up. I haven’t received a review notifying me you were pleased with the work. Just wanted to let you know I am available to communicate any questions you may have or please let me know if you are interested in any other services."

They then went on to say their audio codec wasn’t working and I changed my video format to mp4 and sent that over and it worked correctly and I let them know I was glad. I know we aren’t making a killing on our gigs but I still try to remain courteous and helpful and of any assistance I can be. If we allow ourselves to become agitated at all we turn away future business. I always remind myself the end result of having a satisfied customer is more important than whatever issue I may be dealing with. The customer left a positive review and let me know he will be returning and even let others know of my services. I believe in time we will pick up. Good luck to everyone on here!!

@oldbittygrandma Your advice is great, thanks a lot for shared it.
Just a question to the older sellers.
I have a frequent buyer who buys me about 10 gigs per month (I guess if he continues to buying it’s because it is satisfied buying) but he NEVER rate my Gig.
I wrote to she asking to do it, others times I offer a free bonus, but he never rate or answer me.
My question is:
Fiverr give more importance to appear at the top of the search results the rating instead the sales?

PS: Sorry my bad english… isn’t my mom lang 🙂

send him humble request for his feedback.

Two things: This a very old topic which ended many years ago.

And second, it is against Fiverr’s rules to ask for feedback. Buyers can chose whether or not they wish to share feedback. No seller deserves a review – reviews are 100% voluntary. Fiverr does not want sellers asking for reviews, because that is viewed as feedback manipulation, and Fiverr wants reviews to be honest, direct, and completely voluntary.

Hi, everyone. I am so glad I found this forum. You guys really do help a lot. I have been on fiverr for some months but still consider myself a newbie. Thank you again to all. OBT, a special thank you, I used a hybrid of your ‘thank you’ messages. Fingers crossed I actually get a good first rating.

Archived