What you do when buyer asking for extra

If buyer is asking before order completion to do extra, just do it and ignore his rude behavior ( this will prevent you from cancellation and bad review).

But if the order is completed and he’s doing same than you can ask for extra cost for extra work. Or if you don’t want to work with that buyer and not liking his/her behavior, you can simply report and block that buyer. 😎

Good Luck!

When a buyer is rude, and asking for extra work, I say NO - as @jonbaas suggested you do.

If I have done my work as outlined in my gig description - then I have done my work period.

I don’t reward rudeness by giving the rude person freebies.👀 If I did that I would be playing right into the buyer’s hand.🤐

I do the work, and hand it in. If – during the order process – I get asked to do extra work - I politely direct the buyer to my gig description where they will find the details and COST - of each extra. I’ll also shoot them a custom offer that they can accept or reject.

say no…show them exactly what you agreed for(ex- package features, or if you discussed work before…copy and send it to again) also some buyers will say…do it.i will paid it as tip.few buyers cheated to me like that…since then if buyer says he will tip…then i will directly send gig extra for order.

Don’t you think sometimes when tell the buyer NO you have to add extra $ for extra work the buyer will leave a negative review?

Sure, that can happen. But that same buyer would likely be one who, doesn’t leave a review period (for GOOD work) and or - leaves a 2 or 3 star for good work, which might as well be a 1 star with our new analytics criteria 😑… because they’re conniving, manipulative and ldishonest.

My choice would be to take the bad review, instead of catering to a system gamer who is trying to take advantage of me 😠- and in the end leave a - not so great - review anyways.

In short - I don’t work for free or reward bad behavior with freebies.

I say, Buyer satisfy then seller satisfy anyhow…Thanks

Why say no @jonbaas, @socialhonor and @johny911 ? This is a great opportunity to earn more.

I just charge extra.

Extra request = extra working time = extra charge.

Simple like this.

If they are rude, I firstly try to kindly explain why I need to charge extra (90% of buyers don’t understand this), But after explaining, most of them understand.

In case they keep being rude, I just ignore and report their messages.

say, Buyer satisfy then seller satisfy anyhow…Thanks

Never be like this. This is the reason why exist so many buyers who try to abuse sellers work, like many who come to my gig wanting to pay $5 for a $200 service.

Also this is the reason why buyer don’t value their work. EXAMPLE:

I contacted a competitor weeks ago, who was getting a huge amount of orders, just to kindly ask how much he would charge to work certain image. He said just $5, then I explained I charged $85 (which is true).

I earned 17 times more, not because I cheated the buyer, but because I charged the correct price.

So my suggestion, be gentle and explain why you need to charge more for extra service.

In case you committed a mistake and missed something from buyer initial request, then just fix it for free, but if the buyer demanded extra service after the project is successfully delivered, then explain and charge the proper price.

When a buyer is rude, and asking for extra work, I say NO - as @jonbaas suggested you do.

If I have done my work as outlined in my gig description - then I have done my work period.

I don’t reward rudeness by giving the rude person freebies.👀 If I did that I would be playing right into the buyer’s hand.🤐

I do the work, and hand it in. If – during the order process – I get asked to do extra work - I politely direct the buyer to my gig description where they will find the details and COST - of each extra. I’ll also shoot them a custom offer that they can accept or reject.

@xuntes I already said that, and believe me, I pounce on every opportunity to earn extra money -

If – during the order process – I get asked to do extra work - I politely direct the buyer to my gig description where they will find the details and COST - of each extra. I’ll also shoot them a custom offer that they can accept or reject.

I believe this question was referring to RUDE buyers, who are asking for EXTRA WORK, without paying.

Rude buyers get very little time from me. Cut to the chase, do the work, hand it in.

Archived