Unable to Withdraw Funds After 90 Days from My Disabled Fiverr Account

karlosyoussef

Question

Hello Fiverr Forum,

My account was permanently disabled, and it has been 90 days since then. This week, I received an email from Fiverr containing a link to withdraw my funds. However, when I opened the link in my browser, it showed that "The link has expired."

I have reached out to the Fiverr support team multiple times, but I keep receiving nonsensical responses every time. It appears to be an automated reply, and I am not making any progress.

I hope someone could assist me.

Thank you.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Up 2

8 answers to this question

@shihabahamednr Yes, I know that Fiverr provides a link that stays active for 7 days after we open it. Unfortunately, immediately after I opened the link, it showed that "The link has expired," not after 7 days as they have mentioned. I tried to contact the Fiverr Support Team multiple times. Today , I've sent them 4 support requests, and I keep receiving the same answer every time, which makes no sense. It's surely an automatic response. This is why I'm here, hoping that somebody from the Support Team in this forum sees my problem and helps me. Otherwise, I will lose all my money.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, karlosyoussef said:

Hello Fiverr Forum,

My account was permanently disabled, and it has been 90 days since then. This week, I received an email from Fiverr containing a link to withdraw my funds. However, when I opened the link in my browser, it showed that "The link has expired."

I have reached out to the Fiverr support team multiple times, but I keep receiving nonsensical responses every time. It appears to be an automated reply, and I am not making any progress.

I hope someone could assist me.

Thank you.

@Lena or @ana_tomy Please check OP's case. Thank you.

• Like 5
  • Up 2

You have a pressing matter that requires urgent attention. It appears to be an algorithmic issue on Fiverr's end, resulting in automated responses that aren't addressing your concern. Your case is likely pending in their support queue, waiting for a human representative to review and resolve. Stay persistent and keep contacting Fiverr support until you receive a satisfactory solution. Good luck!

• Like 4

Hello there fiverr,

Yesterday I received an email that my remaining funds are eligible for withdrawal. I successfully logged in to my fiverr account but still my withdrawal is disabled. 

Please check and enable my withdrawal so i will be able to withdraw my remaining funds. @Lena or @ana_tomy ask them to reply on this ticket #11540473, 

No one is replying on this ticket.

Thanks

• Like 3

@Lena @Kesha @ana_tomy @Lyndsey_Fiverr 

Ask them to reply on this ticket #11540473, 

Yesterday I received an email that my remaining funds are eligible for withdrawal. I successfully logged in to my fiverr account but still my withdrawal is disabled. 

Now i only have less than six days remaining for the expiry of link so please help me and solve my issue.

Thanks

• Like 3

5 hours ago, nitakital said:

Hello there fiverr,

Please check and enable my withdrawal so i will be able to withdraw my remaining funds. @Lena or @ana_tomy ask them to reply on this ticket #11540473, 

Thanks

5 hours ago, nitakital said:

@Lena @Kesha @ana_tomy @Lyndsey_Fiverr 

Ask them to reply on this ticket #11540473, 

Now i only have less than six days remaining for the expiry of link so please help me and solve my issue.

Thanks

I've responded to your message, thanks for your patience in advance 🙂

• Like 4

Hello Fiverr Team,

@Lena @ana_tomy @Lyndsey_Fiverr @Kesha

Could you please help me too?

I have reached out to the Fiverr support team multiple times, but I keep receiving a nonsensical response every time and they mark the request as solved. It seems to be an automated reply.

You've assisted other customers who have the same problem as me, and I hope someone from your team could help me too.

Thank you for your Effort,

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1