Took Me 2 Years Worth Of Savings

ssj1236

Got the GTX 1070 with 16GB x2 Corsair Vengence. The processor is i7 8700

From where you bought all these parts in Pakistan?

Multan, Khan Plaza. It’s like the only shop in the city that has the good stuff.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now you need a desk to match the awesomeness of your computer. I have already gone virtual shopping for you. 😊

image.jpg.d92bfaf7c0decd7c25021ef0cd1d75eb.jpg

image.jpg.b252c9b5b7163083eda3d19feab312cb.jpg

Or is this what you want? It looks like your tower is already there? 🤨

image.thumb.jpg.551acec88bcb7be6e5776bbb62c649bc.jpg

This is cool too! You better start a new fund for one of these set ups! 💰

image.jpg.a3b958114f82ad6c47590ff40dad56e3.jpg

It looks like a Dalek.

2 years of saving for a PC? I couldn’t do that to myself. I’m pleased you are happy though.

Now, just to get saving in time for the first of many astronomical power bills…

2 years of saving for a PC? I couldn’t do that to myself. I’m pleased you are happy though.

My personal savings, a fair chunk of what I make goes to the bank for family savings. I just nick a bit of it for myself every month to buy something special without having to worry about being left without any money.

F

It looks like a Dalek.

Dalek cosplaying as a cat

My personal savings, a fair chunk of what I make goes to the bank for family savings. I just nick a bit of it for myself every month to buy something special without having to worry about being left without any money.

F

It looks like a Dalek.

Dalek cosplaying as a cat

Isn’t 2 years enough time to think that part through? 😉

Surprisngly, no…

None! I’m way too broke to buy a pair of socks right now

Don’t worry about that. All the best people in the world wear jandals/sandals anyway.

Also, if your feet ever get a bit chilly, you could just rest them on the PSU. That and if the power bills start skyrocketing, gather around the whole family to toast marshmallows. 🙂

Don’t worry about that. All the best people in the world wear jandals/sandals anyway.

Also, if your feet ever get a bit chilly, you could just rest them on the PSU. That and if the power bills start skyrocketing, gather around the whole family to toast marshmallows. 🙂

you could just rest them on the PSU

Fun fact, the HDD and PSU are enclosed in a protective case to prevent dust build-up.

you could just rest them on the PSU

Fun fact, the HDD and PSU are enclosed in a protective case to prevent dust build-up.

I’m floored. Whatever next? Self-healing motherboards and frisky, self-replicating RAM?

Alas, how the world has changed compared to that of my ever more distant yesteryear’s…

tes-4.jpg.790b5c002ee6f130f7e906f00803fbac.jpg

I’m floored. Whatever next? Self-healing motherboards and frisky, self-replicating RAM?

Alas, how the world has changed compared to that of my ever more distant yesteryear’s…

tes-4

Perceptual computing is seemigly getting more and more possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the GTX 1070 with 16GB x2 Corsair Vengence. The processor is i7 8700

33378138_1619413544832456_4357065371979612160_n

@ssj1236 Is Thermaltake good PSU? Please share your experience. Because I am also building PC and many tech guys are suggesting that I should go with Antec or Crossair brand PSU instead of Thermaltake . What do you say about that? And is 550W enough for GTX 1070 and for other computer parts?

Archived