I have 25+ review now but not getting traffic to my gig please help me

chandranshug634

$20-Infinity …As you can take …

First learn then you can understand … Actually that is common sense … You can check the gigs and prices on different categories…

Best Of Luck

All services here on Fiverr

can make you get more than $500 per order but it depends on your credibility, styles and skills and also the service you choose

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Everyone,

I provide Fillable PDF form services and PDF editing services but I am not getting any clicks on my Fiverr gig, therefore, I am thinking about getting some customers on my self but the problem is I don’t know which type of people need my services?

I can find those people on facebook groups and other targeted social media platform but I am unable to figure out which type of people need my offered services (maybe writers I think)

Please help me

How to Improve your Data Entry Accuracy – For Fiverr Sellers
Irrespective of the amount of data entry you need to do, there is always the pressure of working as fast as you can and at the same time, as accurate as you can.
Use these tips to increase the accuracy of data entries, save you time, and provide high quality work every time.
Tips – How to Improve Data Entry Accuracy

1. Identify Inaccuracy Sources:
    Before we can fix the problem of inaccuracy, we first need to identify the source of the inaccuracy. Sources can be both internal and external. Inaccuracy may result from moving data from one database to another, incorrect values and time-bound changes. Identify what your source of inaccuracy is and fix it.

2. Using Software:
    We can use software and tools to help us improve our accuracy and save time. Technology such as Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR) and Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and other similar tools can help reduce typing mistakes and the amount of time taken to complete a task, awarding you with more time to analyse the data. It is important to know the needs and requirements of your client as well. Some clients specify that they prefer manual data entry without the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) or Software Tools. Always respect the clients requests and use other methods of improving accuracy.

3. Speed or Accuracy?
    While it is important to work at a reasonable pace, it should not be at the expense of accuracy. Accuracy should always be your first priority. Communicate openly with your clients. If the project you are working on requires more time due to the complexity of the data or if you require more time to ensure a more accurate data entry process, communicate this to your client. Not only will they appreciate the open communication but they will most probably allow for more time if 100% accuracy is provided.

4. Be Realistic About Your Data Entry Goals:
    Everything has limits. Data Entry is no exception. There is a limit of data entry work that a person can do in a day. If you overload yourself, you might become tired and less focused which might increase the chance of errors. By being realistic about your goals, you can set a reasonable pace and ensure that errors are kept to a minimum. If you have a large task, try chunking it down into smaller sections and remember to take breaks in between if necessary.

5. Check and Double- Check!
    The importance of reviewing your data entry cannot be stressed enough. The quality of the work you deliver should always be uncompromised. Always check for errors and correct them. And if you have time on your side, check again.

Bonus Tip:

1. Be Sharp!
    Do not underestimate the power of a sharp and healthy mind. A sharp and healthy mind seldom makes mistakes and naturally produces more accurate results. Keep your mind Sharp and Healthy by getting enough sleep, eat healthy foods, drink plenty of water, take timely breaks, work in a clean and comfortable area and avoid strain on your eyes, neck, shoulders and back. Not only will you feel much better, but you will work much better too.

So those are the tips that I have for you Fiverr Sellers out there specializing in Data-Entry.
Try them out and let me know how it works for you. If you have any tips that you can share with me, I’d love to hear them.
Take Care Fiverr Fam!

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

That’s a question I too have. I would like to update my pricing but won’t edit my gigs since it can sometimes have an unwanted affect.

It might or might not hurt the gig. If you don’t get sales and have bad rankings it probably won’t matter.

but I am getting few sales and that’s why I have fear of loosing it

• 2 weeks later...

Archived