I have 25+ review now but not getting traffic to my gig please help me

chandranshug634

Hahaha, I know. Fiverr is full of pro’s like that. Article writers who can’t hit the space bar after a comma. Native English speakers who can’t type a single sentence without an error a.s.o.

But hey, they deliver within two hours for $5,00 😎

I know marketing, that’s all I know. I can’t sing a tune or whistle a note, but I can sell an air conditioner to an Eskimo.

That was my gift I was born with, so that’s what I have spent over 20 years perfecting.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can modify myself according to need no matter what it is.

The thing which matter me most is earning money.

I can modify myself according to need no matter what it is.

The thing which matter me most is earning money.

Well I am a voiceover artist and have had jobs here paying thousands, you may consider that earning a lot of money - however, the reason I’ve got those high paying jobs is because of my years of experience and investment into my equipment and training (not to mention dedication to customer service and quality of work!). Perhaps work on some business/freelancing fundamentals, before trying to become a fiverr millionaire 😉

As a freelancer, you’ll become used to highs and lows when it comes to work offered. If you want consistent work, self-employment is not the way to get it.

You’ll see lots of threads here on the forum from people who talk about busy periods, and non-busy periods. Lots of people found April to be quite quiet, for example, while May has been good for a lot of people.

This last week, for me, had been pretty quiet up until a couple of days ago. However, I now have three orders, and more potential ones that I’m negotiating.

It’s the joys of freelancing!

Rebekah is right, one important part of freelancing is inconsistent earnings. This can be as a result of factors like many competitors, some gigs are just seasonal and many others. The only way to earn consistent income is to either be a employed salary/wage-earner or to own a lucrative profitable business.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Let’s imagine you work 10 hours a day, 6 days a week, 52 weeks per year (which is a massive working time).

10x6x52 = 3120 hours per year working.

now lets divide 1,000,000 per 3120 = U$ 320

in other words, your hourly wage should be U$ 320.00 (after fiverr cuts) to be able to do 1 million in 1 year.

If I could do this, maybe I would work just 1 day a week 😂

There is a lady who made a million dollars on Fiverr, but I am not sure how long it took her? :thinking:

If you do a search on google there will be several articles that pop up that talk about those who have made a million dollars on Fiverr.

there is no use if we made a million dollar in 8-10 years anyone can do it.

The main point is time taken here

Let’s imagine you work 10 hours a day, 6 days a week, 52 weeks per year (which is a massive working time).

10x6x52 = 3120 hours per year working.

now lets divide 1,000,000 per 3120 = U$ 320

in other words, your hourly wage should be U$ 320.00 (after fiverr cuts) to be able to do 1 million in 1 year.

If I could do this, maybe I would work just 1 day a week 😂

great answer. You made a good point

Thanks

Archived