I have 25+ review now but not getting traffic to my gig please help me

chandranshug634

I have very strong will power so i am searching the sector from which i can earn the most so that i can master that feild

There is a lady who earns over $400,000 a year on fiverr writing resumes. She has many years of experience as a human resources (hiring) director for big companies and knows how to do this better than anyone.

Do you think you can do this as well as her and compete with her?

My designer has years of experience with Photoshop. Do you think you can pick that up fast and compete? I’ve taken three classes in it and still do not have anywhere near the talent and experience he has.

I can not master all fields but can surely one

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why limit yourself to just Fiverr?
I saw that Cristiano Ronaldo earns $58 million per year and so I bought a football and started practicing every day. I think next year I will send an email to Real Madrid and let them know I am ready to take their money.
Dont steal my idea please.

Yes sure i can but it takes the time and i have not much time also why i master all if i can earn heavy by mastering one

i have not much time

It takes a lot of time to learn even one field thoroughly.

Plus, fields change. Maybe you invest all your time into learning about one field, and then a few years later it’s no longer relevant. What’s the point there then?

Yes sure i can but it takes the time and i have not much time also why i master all if i can earn heavy by mastering one

Yes sure i can but it takes the time and i have not much time also why i master all if i can earn heavy from one

Okie dokie! :ok_hand:t4: So, are you close to choosing the one industry? I see voice over is on your list.

What fascinates you about voiceovers?

Too late 🤭

Why limit yourself to just Fiverr?

I saw that Cristiano Ronaldo earns $58 million per year and so I bought a football and started practicing every day. I think next year I will send an email to Real Madrid and let them know I am ready to take their money.

I saw that Cristiano Ronaldo earns $58 million per year and so I bought a football and started practicing every day.

Wow I’m off to buy a football too! 🏈 Or maybe the other type of ball? I will learn both.

I saw that Cristiano Ronaldo earns $58 million per year and so I bought a football and started practicing every day.

Wow I’m off to buy a football too! 🏈

Although the odd shaped pig skin can be a decent earner too, so I have heard. Not a good idea to do both, you need to focus only on one skill and put all your in one basket.

Otherwise you won’t make it.

Try rapping. You’ll get Lambo, gold chains, versace and what not. Its really hard to get all that as a freelancer. You know the best part? You get to flex 🙂

giphy

Try rapping. You’ll get Lambo, gold chains, versace and what not. Its really hard to get all that as a freelancer.

Speak for yourself 😛

Try rapping. You’ll get Lambo, gold chains, versace and what not. Its really hard to get all that as a freelancer. You know the best part? You get to flex 🙂

giphy

Now dats dope!

You’ve nailed it! 😎 Lil’ Wayne in the making!

The Lil’ Wayne, Drake & Future (K & A) song is kinda catchy. :ok_hand:t4:

Don’t ask me just google it or YT it! 😅

I would think that the competition is so heavy on those, wouldn’t it be good to find one where competition is not as heavy and excel in that category? Something that you have some experience with is a good place to start. It blows my mind you are trying to decide between very different types of services.

If you really want to make money, why not just learn how to be a machine learning (or any type of) programmer?

[edit] The real answer to your question is that every one of those categories has a particular type of service that pays the most. hitting the search and scrolling through the gig listings would give you some hints of high paid services in each category

I have very strong will power so i am searching the sector from which i can earn the most so that i can master that feild

i can earn the most so that i can master that feild

Don’t run after earnings, run after mastering your self. money will run after you. All the best…

After I watched a Jackson Pollock documentary I started making painting like his.
Maybe I will be famous for this type of art too! It’s surprisingly difficult once you try it to get anything remotely interesting. I’m sure it’s the same with anything, either you have a talent for it or you don’t. He had a background in the usual type of art before he developed his ground breaking style. Believe it or not, this takes real talent:
image.thumb.jpg.48b873573cb3c706487177a22e3a856c.jpg

So my point is this: when you see someone who is successful at something it might look easy to duplicate. But when you try it you immediately find out that it takes a lot more talent than you will ever have.

After I watched a Jackson Pollock documentary I started making painting like his.

Maybe I will be famous for this type of art too! It’s surprisingly difficult once you try it to get anything remotely interesting. I’m sure it’s the same with anything, either you have a talent for it or you don’t. He had a background in the usual type of art before he developed his ground breaking style. Believe it or not, this takes real talent:

7ae07e869e4c45a1814d89b33c789d3d712108ad.jpg

So my point is this: when you see someone who is successful at something it might look easy to duplicate. But when you try it you immediately find out that it takes a lot more talent than you will ever have.

I am not really good at drawing things but I feel I can make something close to this (blue painting) one.

barnett_newman-300x300.jpg.207cd47f94153f6514675ff38d6343dc.jpg

This painting was sold for $43.8 million. I am a very humble and down to earth person. I am ready to sell my creation (almost same) for $1 million. :rofl: Let me know if anyone is up for buying one.

PS: Unlike that painting, I will make the white line perfectly straight (using a ruler).

This is what I have seen a lot of on here at fiverr in my first 2 days.
One person selling 10 different things totally unreleated to each other and then hopping onto the forums asking “Hey how I make da money faster?”

I’d love to be a fly on the wall if this guy ever tried marketing to say oh… Pepsi, Walmart, QVC, HLN, to name a few (ahem clears throat).

You have to master the necessary skills in the field before you even start. You try to work the other way around.

You will fail big time, but I hope for you that you proof me wrong. (Actually I don’t care.)

There is good money to earn in every field, but even those with a decent set of skills often lack the necessary professionalism. That’s what separates the men from the boys.

This is what I have seen a lot of on here at fiverr in my first 2 days.

One person selling 10 different things totally unreleated to each other and then hopping onto the forums asking “Hey how I make da money faster?”

I’d love to be a fly on the wall if this guy ever tried marketing to say oh… Pepsi, Walmart, QVC, HLN, to name a few (ahem clears throat).

Amen to that.

If they would put the same time and energy into the things that matter, instead of into ideas on how to trick the system, they really could be some big shots.

Amen to that.

If they would put the same time and energy into the things that matter, instead of into ideas on how to trick the system, they really could be some big shots.

It’s so hard to prove to anyone who you are or what set of skills you have so I did my “proof” by taking a picture of my earnings and using it in all my gigs 🙂

I just copied this and pasted from my messages, here is a “proofread” person with a gig on fiverr

“I proof you reading, I am very please for to proofread for you this day!”

That is 100% not a joke.

That is why it is so hard to get jobs on fiverr, people pulling too many scams and cons.

It’s so hard to prove to anyone who you are or what set of skills you have so I did my “proof” by taking a picture of my earnings and using it in all my gigs 🙂

I just copied this and pasted from my messages, here is a “proofread” person with a gig on fiverr

“I proof you reading, I am very please for to proofread for you this day!”

That is 100% not a joke.

That is why it is so hard to get jobs on fiverr, people pulling too many scams and cons.

Hahaha, I know. Fiverr is full of pro’s like that. Article writers who can’t hit the space bar after a comma. Native English speakers who can’t type a single sentence without an error a.s.o.

But hey, they deliver within two hours for $5,00 😎

Archived