Don't give up too soon on Fiverr

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Social Networking is an important way to showcase your talent and have new customers. If you work online you should have a solid networking after years of work. Means friends sharing your posts, returning customers and word of mouth. If you don’t have all of this, means you are an amateur trying now to create your career. This is difficult in few days or weeks. To create my solid networking I spent years of hard work, important relationships and great demos shared with my friends.🙂

Social Networking is an important way to showcase your talent and have new customers. If you work online you should have a solid networking after years of work. Means friends sharing your posts, returning customers and word of mouth. If you don’t have all of this, means you are an amateur trying now to create your career. This is difficult in few days or weeks. To create my solid networking I spent years of hard work, important relationships and great demos shared with my friends.🙂

Your sentiments are true. One should work harder instead of quitting.

absolutely! never give up

absolutely! never give up

My sales have dropped by 70-80%, I’m not thinking of quitting, thinking about how to get back. I’m just working on other presentations, other prices, to make me a daily average selling, just like I had in the past. Nothing is easy.

about “giving up”, I would like to add this. Consider if you renounce after years of investing on yourself. Consider how much time you invested as well. It’s an impressive investment and if you quit you are not just “changing life”. Energies, demos, practice, know how, hours spent on books. Can you figure all of this? never give up. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shahidullah039

Thanks for your advice, it means a lot to me. I was nearly at a loose, seeing helplessly others got work but I get nothing not even a knock. I understand my marketting is not as strong as their. I will definitely do more. Thanks again for giving the hope.

Archived