Don't give up too soon on Fiverr

After staying for weeks without no Order I was motivated to write this which am sure it will help the Newbies and the existing Sellers. So far every one is complaining that since they open their account they haven’t made any sells, even those that all of a sudden they stop making sells are as well complaining. Which makes me to ask what have you done so far to Promote your sells, what are you get wrong in the system, what are you not doing that suppose to be done, how often are you working hard to make sure you are ahead of your Competitor’s? Fiverr is your business, don’t expect manner to fall down, because last time I check manner no longer fall any more, now its your hard work that brings down manner. Don’t set down and cross your leg and expect order to be rolling in without you working hard for it. how good are your making use of your 10 buy request daily? how convincing are your words? how do you reply your client that wants to make inquiries about your gig?
Have you ever wonder or ask your self why most big Companies still advertise their product despite all the sells and their known brand? maybe you should ask your self that question.
If you want to succeed in Fiverr don’t ever give up that desire that push you at first to open an account. Most successful people today are not just successful because they didn’t encounter failure, No, they encountered failure but it was the ability to move on that sustain them and made them succeed. Don’t give up if you know you must be successful on Fiverr. Some failure in life is inevitable, it is impossible to leave without failing in life.
I stand to be corrected if am wrong.

Thanks, Diamon emmy.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/3/2018 at 9:44 PM, fare_touch said:

same,last one week i didn’t get any new order.i am just thinking what’s wrong with my gig!!thanks for your motivation. 

We are not going to help you here. If you need personal assistance, please start your own forum topic, instead of hijacking someone else’s posts, and demanding that we help you – instead of the person who started the post. Be courteous. Don’t make demands. 

Thanks this amazing post @diamonemmy1.

A lot of Fiverr sellers get discouraged if sales stop coming for a week or two and that’s okay but staying discouraged is bad.

Instead of staying that way figure out why sales are not coming in, another reason why they get discouraged is when they get demoted from level 2 to 1 or even a new seller.

When I started on Fiverr 3 years ago, that was 2015 I never made a single sale until 2017 because I didn’t give up, I kept sharing my gig on my social media and also looking for ways to improve my gig and even without much sales I still do get orders from returning customers.

The bottom line here is, don’t ever stay discouraged, try other stuffs and don’t just stick to staying online and wait for orders to come…keep pushing.

Thanks.

Its been long time i have submitted gigs and i have included videos too but alas, no sales at all.
Why fiverr cant give chance to quality new sellers by pushing their gig on front page or search result comes first. When ever someone search any thing , pro and more sales gigs comes first and few of them are not good quality products at all!
Why there is not quality check? It seema like a gamble of fate happening here.

Make your prices higher! When a buyer see a low price, he thoughts: It’s low cost because seller can’t do it well. Don’t fear you won’t get an order when having high prices. That’s not true.

I think you have a good point here, making you higher is alright, but make sure it worth the customer Satisfaction.

You are on point with your statements and questions! As my colleagues would ask me how I have so many steady clients and still getting new orders daily?

Yet still they are not doing a single thing to better themselves, their profile or their proposals. I hope that each individual here will take a note from your post because it will definitely help them!

Thanks! I hope you get the best too. 🙂

will you plz give me some advice:-I have been member in fivrr since november 2016.at that time i was not serious about fivrr.but from april 2018 i take serious note about fivrr and made few gigs.now my question is will i close my old account and open a new account or wil i start form my old account.Because except 1 i don,t have any order to complete

will you plz give me some advice:-I have been member in fivrr since november 2016.at that time i was not serious about fivrr.but from april 2018 i take serious note about fivrr and made few gigs.now my question is will i close my old account and open a new account or wil i start form my old account.Because except 1 i don,t have any order to complete

My advice to you is to continue with your old account, work very hard to promote your gig.

One more thing! Making higher prices! That makes buyers think that I offer a good servise (which is totally true).

One more thing! Making higher prices! That makes buyers think that I offer a good servise (which is totally true).

I completely agree with this sentiment. When I originally created my most popular gig, I offered $500 for 500 words. This was unsustainable and cheaper than a lot of other people offering the same. I increased the prices shortly afterwards, and I’ve received far more orders now. Of course, you always get those who turn their nose up at it, claiming you don’t understand the meaning of the website, but for the most part, people are more likely to see your credibility and order from you regardless. Getting a few reviews behind you definitely reinforces this!

I completely agree with this sentiment. When I originally created my most popular gig, I offered $500 for 500 words. This was unsustainable and cheaper than a lot of other people offering the same. I increased the prices shortly afterwards, and I’ve received far more orders now. Of course, you always get those who turn their nose up at it, claiming you don’t understand the meaning of the website, but for the most part, people are more likely to see your credibility and order from you regardless. Getting a few reviews behind you definitely reinforces this!

And when you put high prices the buyers are coming and saying: Your prices are too high. Please make a discount for me. 🤑

On 5/6/2018 at 3:02 AM, insects44 said:

And when you put high prices the buyers are coming and saying: Your prices are too high. Please make a discount for me. 🤑 

Those customers will either be a nightmare, or come back having reconsidered and realised the price probably affects the quality of work they’ll receive.

Someone I’m working with at the moment, hopefully on a repeat basis, literally said, “This is a little more than I thought it would cost, but I hope that’ll show in the quality.”

I’ll sometimes compromise on prices as I am new to Fiverr, but not very often, and only in specific circumstances. It’s certainly not because people come to me and start acting rude because of the prices I’ve set for my services. 😛 

Thanks this amazing post @diamonemmy1.

A lot of Fiverr sellers get discouraged if sales stop coming for a week or two and that’s okay but staying discouraged is bad.

Instead of staying that way figure out why sales are not coming in, another reason why they get discouraged is when they get demoted from level 2 to 1 or even a new seller.

When I started on Fiverr 3 years ago, that was 2015 I never made a single sale until 2017 because I didn’t give up, I kept sharing my gig on my social media and also looking for ways to improve my gig and even without much sales I still do get orders from returning customers.

The bottom line here is, don’t ever stay discouraged, try other stuffs and don’t just stick to staying online and wait for orders to come…keep pushing.

Thanks.

I like your story. Seems we are on same page. Keep the oil burning and reward will surely coming

Thanks for your help dude, but I have uploaded videos on my every gigs and offered a good reasonable price for each . I am getting clicks on my gigs but no sell at all! Can’t figure out the reason.

same,last one week i didn’t get any new order.i am just thinking what’s wrong with my gig!!thanks for your motivation.

We are not going to help you here. If you need personal assistance, please start your own forum topic, instead of hijacking someone else’s posts, and demanding that we help you – instead of the person who started the post. Be courteous. Don’t make demands.

Why are you being so negative, he didn’t demand anything. He is just expressing his feeling. Don’t be negative to others we all have problems if you can help others out otherwise don’t spread negativity.

Why are you being so negative, he didn’t demand anything. He is just expressing his feeling. Don’t be negative to others we all have problems if you can help others out otherwise don’t spread negativity.

He is not being negative, he just said a “rock” words and giving us encouragement. 😎

I don’t see anything negative in the comments that I have made. Success is achieved through hard work. It is not negative to remind sellers to do work to build their success, rather than sit back, wait and do nothing.

I have successfully completed 114 orders on Fiverr within one year. I have noticed a pattern in the orders I get, I think the peak time is for the first 10 days and the last 10 days of the month. The middle 10 tens days are kind of off period for me, I do not seem to get that many orders or even messages in that time.

I use the 10 days with no work to learn new skills and make my self even better. Instead of getting new clients every day, I try to build up a good working relationship with clients and they keep giving me regular orders on Fiverr.

I have successfully completed 114 orders on Fiverr within one year. I have noticed a pattern in the orders I get, I think the peak time is for the first 10 days and the last 10 days of the month. The middle 10 tens days are kind of off period for me, I do not seem to get that many orders or even messages in that time.

I use the 10 days with no work to learn new skills and make my self even better. Instead of getting new clients every day, I try to build up a good working relationship with clients and they keep giving me regular orders on Fiverr.

Thanks for shearing, means a lot to a newbie like me

Archived