Don't give up too soon on Fiverr

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Thanks this amazing post @diamonemmy1.

A lot of Fiverr sellers get discouraged if sales stop coming for a week or two and that’s okay but staying discouraged is bad.

Instead of staying that way figure out why sales are not coming in, another reason why they get discouraged is when they get demoted from level 2 to 1 or even a new seller.

When I started on Fiverr 3 years ago, that was 2015 I never made a single sale until 2017 because I didn’t give up, I kept sharing my gig on my social media and also looking for ways to improve my gig and even without much sales I still do get orders from returning customers.

The bottom line here is, don’t ever stay discouraged, try other stuffs and don’t just stick to staying online and wait for orders to come…keep pushing.

Thanks.

I agree, I’m here on fiverr for a week and I still have not received orders, but I have the distinct feeling that there is no external cause. It all depends on us and how much we work on promoting ourselves. Today I created my second Gig and I am confident that it will be better. Never get discouraged. Come on!

I have gone through all 92 comments. Some advices are really encouraging. However what I feel after getting no order yet is, we got to change and keep modifying our Gigs and pushing through Social Network. Making video gigs doesn’t really help. There must be some other tricks which I m searching for. Some sellers are always in first page and that’s amazing.

I have gone through all 92 comments. Some advices are really encouraging. However what I feel after getting no order yet is, we got to change and keep modifying our Gigs and pushing through Social Network. Making video gigs doesn’t really help. There must be some other tricks which I m searching for. Some sellers are always in first page and that’s amazing.

What I have noticed is that there is a trend. Fiverr ranks gigs with a good number of reviews on the first page along with the ‘rising talent’ gigs, even if there are no reviews. As the number of reviews decrease, your rank on the fiverr search decreases. One of my gigs with two reviews show on the 6th page and the other two with no reviews show on the 7th and 9th page. People are hardly going to search this far. It is natural human tendency to go for gigs with lots of reviews and gigs listed on the 1st or 2nd page. I think buyers requests helps us here to get our first few reviews and after fiverr ranks our gigs on 2nd or 3rd page, buyers would notice them more often and order them.

Archived