Don't give up too soon on Fiverr

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone I am new on fiverr i had been working on fiverr for last 8 months and i have learned a lot because in 8th months i didn’t got any order in last 8th months but i didn’t accept defeat…this is for motivation for you…now what mistakes you can avoid first never takes fiverr image from google and put in your thumbnail always make your own image and do SEO for ranking how you do first make your image in jpg form and do left click on image and go in properties and then go in detail and put title whatever you have and aslo put tags and in comment section you put your description…this is the way for image SEO…

https://www.fiverr.com/syedsibtyhasan1/promote-advertise-and-share-your-business-on-social-media

This is spamming the forum.

Read the rules to avoid getting into trouble with the moderators:

Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's

I am new on the platform, thank you for this message it’s incredibly motivational! Hope you can make your business work, which I bett you probably will as I can see that you seem to be a very hard worker! Good luck!

Seriously though. When I first made my account, I was happy even to get a $5 order. After about 2 months, I only had about 3 orders and maybe $50 in income. I about gave up on fiverr. After about 3 months, my gig started growing considerably. It was like a snowball effect. I went from a new seller to a level 2 in a month, and now earn about $1000 or more per month on fiverr.

I’m new seller on fiverr. My gigs views and impressions are well last 7 days but I don’t get any order yet.😥

hasan_kobir Hang in there, and as many others have already said- don’t give up! You said “7 days”? I don’t mean to laugh, but I established my profile several months ago and have set up 3 gigs (my first one in May 2018), and have yet to get my first order (have received a couple of messages though from prospective “clients” who were actually scammers looking to get work for free) . But I have not given up, and neither should you if you really want to make Fiverr work for you. I just keep learning, growing, tweaking my gigs, networking, and whatever I can do to reach my goals. We have to remember to market ourselves too across social media platforms, and eventually by setting up your own website and perhaps other income streams where you can sell your services. So, keep at it and don’t give up on your dreams and goals!

Archived