Lets Share Joy. Share your most amazing reviews

umerkhawer

Well Obviously we cant share Client’s Name but we sure can share there reviews. Share some of the best reviews you got which put a smile on your face. Here are few of mine.

“Working with Umer has been an absolute pleasure. I delivered a tough assignment and he met and excelled the brief. Genuinely, this was a really excellent piece of work delivered by a great guy. Thanks SO much, you’ve helped to shape the business immeasurably.”

“I have been using Fiverr for the past 5 years now, and Umer was by far the most professional and dedicated seller that I have encountered. He did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding presentation gig, and he went out of his way to ensure that everything second of it was perfect. I would highly recommend him to anyone!”

“This was a great experience, I’ve been working with Umerk for about a year now, and he never disappoints, he is truly great at what he does.”

“Umer is among the most talented video editor I found in digital marketing field. recommended to anyone who wants highest level of professional service.”

“Umer is among the most talented video editor I found in digital marketing field. recommended to anyone who wants highest level of professional service.”

Now share yours… 🙂

I’ve receive many reviews stating the following over the years:

“Thank you.”

I don’t know about you, but these are truly inspiring reviews. Deeply emotional. Thorough. And with so much heart and soul. I can’t imagine a better review than this. 😉

I’ve receive many reviews stating the following over the years:

“Thank you.”

I don’t know about you, but these are truly inspiring reviews. Deeply emotional. Thorough. And with so much heart and soul. I can’t imagine a better review than this. 😉

I know right. Its simple 2 words that are enough to make us smile

My more recent ones:

If you read the reviews you will notice that i always work with Susan, she is my favorite writer on fiverr, she is so friendly, she will listen to you and she will deliver a high quality writing i promise you won’t regret working with her!

Excellent. Definitely native-english writer. Susan doesn’t just replace words with synonyms and actually reads the article thoroughly before writing it in her own words. You can’t get this quality writing for less than $20 and that’s a fair warning, I’ve tried 4 writers at difference prices at once. Go with Susan and thank me later 🙂

And, one from a couple of months ago:

For the first piece of work Emeraldawwn has completed I was really surprised by the quality of her work. She is very thorough and honest about her abilities (even modest). I will definitely be ordering more gigs 🙂 Very happy customer

Archived