New Inbox UI is great!

It’s terribly buggy.

Here’s what I see every now and then. Freaking scroll bar in the middle of the input field 😞

I’ve had that too for a bit and could only reply after clicking a canned response into it and then deleting/replacing it with my actual text. Seems okay again though for the last few days, hoping the bug went away for good 🙂 . Really annoying one.

Else, I like the new inbox.The issue that often I need to click around like a mad woman to finally make the pink dot go away when their is no reason anymore for it to be there, remains, alas, and an inbox search function would be great too, put that in site suggestions already, though.

But I don’t have an issue with the enter/new line, and I like the buyer info box on the right side

I’ve had that too for a bit and could only reply after clicking a canned response into it and then deleting/replacing it with my actual text. Seems okay again though for the last few days, hoping the bug went away for good 🙂 . Really annoying one.

Else, I like the new inbox.The issue that often I need to click around like a mad woman to finally make the pink dot go away when their is no reason anymore for it to be there, remains, alas, and an inbox search function would be great too, put that in site suggestions already, though.

But I don’t have an issue with the enter/new line, and I like the buyer info box on the right side

The buyer info on the right should maybe list open orders or something more useful. It does list past orders, but it would be better to see like an open orders with a deadline and all. Otherwise I need to open up the orders.

Besides the bugs I guess the UI design is fine.

The buyer info on the right should maybe list open orders or something more useful. It does list past orders, but it would be better to see like an open orders with a deadline and all. Otherwise I need to open up the orders.

Besides the bugs I guess the UI design is fine.

but it would be better to see like an open orders with a deadline and all.

That would be a good addition for sure.

Its been okay for me EXCEPT for the fact that all the recent updates literally broke the site on Safari browser. At least for me. I literally had to download chrome because the site was unusable. But with chrome the new inbox style is fine. It’s so much easier to go through multiple messages at once.

Do you mean you are yet to get the new inbox look?

It took me months to get it too(not until last month), but when I finally got it, I had thought it was time for everyone else… lol

It took me months to get it too(not until last month), but when I finally got it, I had thought it was time for everyone else… lol

Correct!

I’m still twiddling my toes & fingers for this update, nada yet! 😟

It sucks coz I like opening shiny new things. 🎁

Its been okay for me EXCEPT for the fact that all the recent updates literally broke the site on Safari browser.

I actually like Safari, but it’s no bueno with Fiverr. So, I’ve been using chrome.

I’ve had that too for a bit and could only reply after clicking a canned response into it and then deleting/replacing it with my actual text.

There is an easier way… I just refresh the page when the scroll-bar bug happens… and the 🐛 is gone!

I’ve had that too for a bit and could only reply after clicking a canned response into it and then deleting/replacing it with my actual text.

There is an easier way… I just refresh the page when the scroll-bar bug happens… and the 🐛 is gone!

I’ll try if that bug comes back. At the moment, I have a worse bug, apparently, my reply to a message fiverr had marked as spam didn’t register and is dropping my rate now. Aren’t those bugs that influence your rating and could cost you a level just lovely. They seem to survive all UI updates, too.

It’s terribly buggy.

Here’s what I see every now and then. Freaking scroll bar in the middle of the input field 😞

Snap! I sometimes wonder if all the people who fawn over the new inbox have actually tried using it. Ok, some might say it looks pretty. However, the current level of functionality leaves much to be desired.

Correct!

I’m still twiddling my toes & fingers for this update, nada yet! 😟

It sucks coz I like opening shiny new things. 🎁

Its been okay for me EXCEPT for the fact that all the recent updates literally broke the site on Safari browser.

I actually like Safari, but it’s no bueno with Fiverr. So, I’ve been using chrome.

I actually like Safari, but it’s no bueno with Fiverr.

I literally used safari exclusively for the whole time I have been here and had no issues. The last update completely broke it. Its the craziest thing

I actually like Safari, but it’s no bueno with Fiverr.

I literally used safari exclusively for the whole time I have been here and had no issues. The last update completely broke it. Its the craziest thing

it has some issues like @uxreview describe but this will be powerfull inbox if these bugs will fix

• 2 months later...

Hi people, I want to know: my inbox shows with a bug about size and I am no having inbox messages, it’s possible people are leaving messages and these messages aren’t arriving or this possibility doesn’t exist? I know it’s possible I really don’t have any message at all, but it’s possible my inbox has problems?

Archived