Net Neutrality and Related

misscrystal

True, but her post is the first post. And she responded several times to Newsmike.

But whatever. I have some orders to do and a video game to play.

So I didn’t want to start a thread about anything or discuss net neutrality! And please don’t talk about me in the third person, I’m right here.

Guest sara19841

Eeek, what did I walk into? 😬 Come on ladies it’s not that serious!

Don’t worry, if things get too heavy, Mike will come along and post more puppy vids. 🐶

So I didn’t want to start a thread about anything or discuss net neutrality! And please don’t talk about me in the third person, I’m right here.

That’s not how writing works when I am talking to a third party, but I will end my part in this conversation with my Zelda double rainbow:

336503693_doubleraindow.thumb.png.bad9ff29140fde6af23b179f99c364fc.png

Guest sara19841

Those only seem to have temporary power now.

Don’t say that. I don’t want to live in a world where puppies don’t solve all our problems.

Guest sara19841

I have some orders to do and a video game to play.

I haven’t played Zelda in a long arse time. Have fun!

Did you girls ever play Ocarina of Time on the Nintendo 64? Or are you both too young to have done that?

Zelda was my childhood BFF.

Did you girls ever play Ocarina of Time on the Nintendo 64? Or are you both too young to have done that?

Zelda was my childhood BFF.

My first ever Zelda game was A Link To The Past on the SNES. I believe I have played every single Zelda game from that point til Breath of the Wild, although many I did not beat. Including the ones on the DS.

I am a bit of a dweeb when it comes to Zelda 😅

Guest sara19841

My first ever Zelda game was A Link To The Past on the SNES. I believe I have played every single Zelda game from that point til Breath of the Wild, although many I did not beat. Including the ones on the DS.

I am a bit of a dweeb when it comes to Zelda 😅 You are a true Zelda fan!

Archived