5 Quick Tips for Tags

miiila

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your advice really helpful. Can you help me with - How I am gonna add my facebook and linkedin account to my account because when I tried to add it everytime it says “WE COULDN’T ASSOCIATE YOUR FACEBOOK /LINKEDIN ACCOUNT”. Why this message?? Is my account going to banned?? Did I do anything wrong? Really appreciate if you give me a solution to this.

Guest zonaed_hasan

Thank you miiila. Your tips for tags are very helpful. I was actually thinking about how I should use tags. Your tips will help in this regard. Cheers.

Thanks for your advice really helpful. Can you help me with - How I am gonna add my facebook and linkedin account to my account because when I tried to add it everytime it says “WE COULDN’T ASSOCIATE YOUR FACEBOOK /LINKEDIN ACCOUNT”. Why this message?? Is my account going to banned?? Did I do anything wrong? Really appreciate if you give me a solution to this.

Sorry, I don’t know about that, I recall I could add my FB account without any issues, it might be a bug, for that you’ll have to contact Customer Support, or did you perhaps link your FB/LI account to some former Fiverr account you had before? Then maybe it has to be first de-associated from your old Fiverr account, but, again, that’s something only support can help you with. You’ll find a link to Support/Help on the main Fiverr page in the menu/footer.

Sorry, I don’t know about that, I recall I could add my FB account without any issues, it might be a bug, for that you’ll have to contact Customer Support, or did you perhaps link your FB/LI account to some former Fiverr account you had before? Then maybe it has to be first de-associated from your old Fiverr account, but, again, that’s something only support can help you with. You’ll find a link to Support/Help on the main Fiverr page in the menu/footer.

Thanks for your suggestion. I already contact to support center. Hope they would come up with a solution… 🙂

• 1 month later...

Found this interesting article today on LinkedIn Pulse, “39 Tips and Tricks for Super Sellers on Fiverr”.
I guess most of these have been already discussed, still wanted to share, found this really insightful.
Mod note: Link removed

Archived