5 Quick Tips for Tags

miiila

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that´s a statement, it´s correct, if you´re asking if you can edit a gig, yes, you can:

To edit a Gig:

After you log in, click Selling > Gigs.

Find the Gig you’d like to edit, and from the drop-down list on the right, select Edit.

Make the changes you want to make, and click Save.

[https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/creating-a-gig]

You´ll find that and similar information in the Seller Help Center:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/

Hi. Would u please suggest me. In my buyer request field, most of the job comes from php, python type of work. But I want to seek wordpress, html, email, css, payment gateway, stripe, PayPal integration job. In my profile, I found in suggested field shows php. But I want change it. But there is no option to change. Would u tell me how can I change my suggested job from php to wordpress. And what would be my tag for. U can see my gig

Hi. Would u please suggest me. In my buyer request field, most of the job comes from php, python type of work. But I want to seek wordpress, html, email, css, payment gateway, stripe, PayPal integration job. In my profile, I found in suggested field shows php. But I want change it. But there is no option to change. Would u tell me how can I change my suggested job from php to wordpress. And what would be my tag for. U can see my gig

Hi, I’m sorry but that’s not my niche, you need to figure out the best tags for your niche yourself or ask people who sell and/or buy the kind of gigs you are selling.

Yes I know that tags are the secret key and if I know to choose them carefully, it will be beneficial for gig seo. I also have used theme after a lot of research but I think I did something wrong because I had created my gigs about one month ago, market my gig to media and I didn’t got enough response or order. Now I am thinking that is free social media marketing really works or I have to go through a paid version.

Also I want to know how to get targeted client? Thank you in advance

Yes I know that tags are the secret key and if I know to choose them carefully, it will be beneficial for gig seo. I also have used theme after a lot of research but I think I did something wrong because I had created my gigs about one month ago, market my gig to media and I didn’t got enough response or order. Now I am thinking that is free social media marketing really works or I have to go through a paid version.

Also I want to know how to get targeted client? Thank you in advance

You need to figure out where your target clients are and market to them there. The where depends on what you want to sell them and where they hang out, of course, find out which kind of blogs they read, which forums they participate in, and you need to invest some time, write things that they are interested in or that might help them somehow, and ideally hint at how you could help them more with your service.

Just spamming social media might work for some people and for some target clients, but surely not for all and might even create the adverse effect. You need to know the clients you want and adapt your marketing efforts to them.

I don´t use any paid social media marketing version, so I can´t say anything to that, but you might find a few related and useful posts if you use the forum search function.

It’s really a very helpful post who just join the fiverr. I am very much appreciate your thoughts, that’s your are describe this post. I think you are very much experience in fiverr marketplace.

You have described every point clearly. So I have bookmarked this post in my wall also I have shared this post on my social media website such as Facebook, Twitter etc.

My thinking on tags changed after this

“Think like a buyer: what would you search for if you were looking for the service your gig offers?”

Really if I am a buyer how I should search ? This will help sellers to use tags in gigs.

I will design your fiverr gig picture

https://www.fiverr.com/digit…/design-your-fiverr-gig-picture

#fiverr #gig #picture #fiverrgigpicture @ $5 - just order it

You can only advertise your gigs in the “My Fiverr Gigs” section. Advertising them elsewhere is against forum rules - they will be removed, and if you persist, your forum account may be disabled, so I would advise against advertising on other threads.

You can only advertise your gigs in the “My Fiverr Gigs” section. Advertising them elsewhere is against forum rules - they will be removed, and if you persist, your forum account may be disabled, so I would advise against advertising on other threads.

… 5 Quick Tips for Tags, Now featuring an Extra Tip Against Getting Your Account Disabled by Paul!

Thank you, Paul, listen to him, @digitaldrivers and everyone who posts their ads in random threads, the only thing you’ll achieve with this is that people will not buy from you even if they might do else.

Archived