How to transferred to PayPal [ARCHIVED]

maymaytt

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...

So what you are saying is it takes 14 days to “CLEAR” and then another 11 days to go FROM FIVERR to PAYPAL or to the FIVERR PAYONEER CARD? That is insane. I am backed up in orders and I can’t pay for materials cause I can’t get money back.

The reason I ask is that I have my account linked to paypal, but it just clicks the confirm option and does not offer an amount to transfer or anything, it just acts like I am linking my account when it is already linked. I am backed up in orders. But I can’t get paid to cover materials though the money is cleared. You guys need LIVE CHAT support for the clients MAKING you money, just a suggestion.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

how can i withdraw money through fiverr…there is new option called bank transfer,

i added all details of my bank over there, but i withdrawn the amount from fiverr through bank transfer options, i got a mail telling that "You have received a payment in the amount of $32.00 from Fiverr .

Fiverr Payment Description: ambadikumar payout

Once the bank transfer has been initiated, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with further details."

i dont understand whats going on? CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?

Sheriff’s Note: This particular thread is old and out-dated and not really about any newer methods. I do see your other post which will be moved to Fiverr FAQ if it’s not already there. That thread is: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/72550/bank-transfer-withdraw-in-fiverr Stay tuned!

null

Archived