[solved] What's your experience with asking "street prices"?

viennadesign

How much time would any person spend for 5$ on any work?

I have gotten 8 revisions in real time as I am online with the designer in Sri Lanka for the $10 I spent. He is able to do each one immediately in less than one minute. So he is speedy.

Also for $10 I have gotten some beautiful designs from him that were exactly what I wanted only better than I could have imagined.

I’m not sure what would take two hours of design work for him. He has over 30 waiting in his queue at all times. He has a degree in design and advertising experience.

You are in a huge pool of designers here and many are in countries with different economies that allow very inexpensive jobs to be done which would cost much more in other countries.

It sounds like you may be a candidate for fiverr Pro, which would allow you to charge street prices.

for $10 I have gotten some beautiful designs from him that were exactly what I wanted

I’m really happy that worked for you! 🙂

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This gig isn’t going to get much interest:

$450	$160	$80

Premium Standard Basic

45 Minutes of Expert Counseling giving you extremely helpful know-how to grow your audience

This gig isn’t going to get much interest

To be honest i wouldn’t buy a spell either. But, i totally respect that you found your niche and people are happy with your services. It’s a big and beautiful world 🙂

i think i’ll bookmark your page and see how it goes 😉

it’s a test account. I’m not even sure i will stay here. Fiverr isn’t the only place on the net and based on what strategy i go with i will probably also change my account name towards what i want to market. but thank you 🙂

i will probably also change my account name towards what i want to market.

How will you do this?

You can not change your account name anymore. You are taking this platform to be a kid play by making a test and attempting to change your account name at any time you wish.

Fiverr as made everything easy. If you want to use street prices, then apply for the pro badge, prove your worth to Fiverr, and then you will make your sales even with street prices.

There are many pro sellers who charge $200 for just logo design, and yet they are making their sales. I also wonder how, but no matter the price, some people will want to order from a certified member that from a non-certified.

Before you jump into doing things, you need to have made the necessary research, know how things roll on the platform before you then start. Attempting to change your account name means you have not even known the service you want to offer. People who are here to write will most time add this suffix (_writers) to there name while video and music makers would add (_studio) to theirs.

If you had made the right research, you would have known about the pro sellers and would have applied for that since it is the only way for you to offer street prices.

i will probably also change my account name towards what i want to market.

How will you do this?

You can not change your account name anymore. You are taking this platform to be a kid play by making a test and attempting to change your account name at any time you wish.

Fiverr as made everything easy. If you want to use street prices, then apply for the pro badge, prove your worth to Fiverr, and then you will make your sales even with street prices.

There are many pro sellers who charge $200 for just logo design, and yet they are making their sales. I also wonder how, but no matter the price, some people will want to order from a certified member that from a non-certified.

Before you jump into doing things, you need to have made the necessary research, know how things roll on the platform before you then start. Attempting to change your account name means you have not even known the service you want to offer. People who are here to write will most time add this suffix (_writers) to there name while video and music makers would add (_studio) to theirs.

If you had made the right research, you would have known about the pro sellers and would have applied for that since it is the only way for you to offer street prices.

You can not change your account name anymore.

By creating a new account and deleting the old one.

Before you jump into doing things, you need to have made the necessary research,

that is why i am asking here and i got a lot of good insight

Hi All,

some here wanted an update on what i was going to do. Here is what i decided: Fiverr doesn’t seem to be the market i’m looking for, for two reasons: a) it’s mostly a low-cost page. While they do aim for a higher priced market with Pro, they are still a long way from that. b) while Fiverr takes 20% of my income, it limits me and my services and my customer relations - i build on regular customer, but Fiverr limits me to a 30 day period. Which goes against everything i believe in regarding customer service. I can’t offer 1 year service included, or email updates or up-selling offers throughout the year, nor can i offer on-going services or subscriptions.

So, my decision is to rather put 20% into advertising and own my customers and i can offer them what ever service i want to. More importantly i can target new customers at street price level less competition, because at the time of the ad, they will see my paid ads exclusively, based on the values i set. For example, and i can’t believe Fiverr does not have this: i can put ads to friends of my customers who have similar needs sorted by the filters i set. That is a HUGE element of organic selling - friends of friends.

Also, and that is a major point too: i don’t feel like paying Fiverr 20% for every followup contract. It’s ok to pay a finders fee of 20-25% for a new customer - but that is for the fist contract only. Paying Fiverr for the rest of my life without getting any data and owning nothing is just bad business practice. And most people here told me they even charge way less here on Fiverr - so they loose let’s 50% on the discount and another 20% on Fiverr fees - but that into ads and you get tens or thousands of views on any paid ad.

ps.: i guess this will be deleted rather fast, but i still wanted to tell you my opinion.

Hi All,

some here wanted an update on what i was going to do. Here is what i decided: Fiverr doesn’t seem to be the market i’m looking for, for two reasons: a) it’s mostly a low-cost page. While they do aim for a higher priced market with Pro, they are still a long way from that. b) while Fiverr takes 20% of my income, it limits me and my services and my customer relations - i build on regular customer, but Fiverr limits me to a 30 day period. Which goes against everything i believe in regarding customer service. I can’t offer 1 year service included, or email updates or up-selling offers throughout the year, nor can i offer on-going services or subscriptions.

So, my decision is to rather put 20% into advertising and own my customers and i can offer them what ever service i want to. More importantly i can target new customers at street price level less competition, because at the time of the ad, they will see my paid ads exclusively, based on the values i set. For example, and i can’t believe Fiverr does not have this: i can put ads to friends of my customers who have similar needs sorted by the filters i set. That is a HUGE element of organic selling - friends of friends.

Also, and that is a major point too: i don’t feel like paying Fiverr 20% for every followup contract. It’s ok to pay a finders fee of 20-25% for a new customer - but that is for the fist contract only. Paying Fiverr for the rest of my life without getting any data and owning nothing is just bad business practice. And most people here told me they even charge way less here on Fiverr - so they loose let’s 50% on the discount and another 20% on Fiverr fees - but that into ads and you get tens or thousands of views on any paid ad.

ps.: i guess this will be deleted rather fast, but i still wanted to tell you my opinion.

it’s mostly a low-cost page

You will find that the majority of services sold anywhere are actually low cost - Walmart gets more customers than Tiffany’s etc. etc. Besides, as mentioned, you choose what prices you charge for whatever service but if you cannot justify that price to potential clients then you won’t achieve a sale - the same is true for any advertising you choose to undertake.

is to rather put 20% into advertising

20% of what?

Fiverr limits me to a 30 day period

Yes, this is something that I would love to see change. A special category for subscription services. There has been a beta test of a milestone option to be introduced and that could be a potentially useful development but I doubt it will work for things like annual subscriptions.

i can put ads to friends of my customers who have similar needs sorted by the filters i set

This sounds like Facebook advertising? Have to say I find the medium quite poor in conversion rates for sales - fine for building engagement and likes but in terms of extracting cash from viewers it lacks quite a lot.

i don’t feel like paying Fiverr 20% for every followup contract. It’s ok to pay a finders fee of 20-25% for a new customer - but that is for the fist contract only

For that to make sense, Fiverr should charge you for every lead you don’t convert too then.

20% on Fiverr fees - but that into ads and you get tens or thousands of views on any paid ad

BUT, and this is the key selling point of Fiverr, when you spend on ads you spend even when you do not make sales from it. Paying 20% for completed sales is an ideal business practice, works well for me and the hundreds of thousands of sellers on this site.

PS. Why would this be deleted? Your opinion is interesting although I think the major differences of opinion I have with it is due to one key difference - I have been selling here for two years whereas you are looking at it from the outside, never having made a sale here. Best of luck in what you do!

Hi All,

a) it’s mostly a low-cost page. While they do aim for a higher priced market with Pro, they are still a long way from that. b) while Fiverr takes 20% of my income, it limits me and my services and my customer relations

Both of these are wrong based on my years of experience on fiverr. Are you aware there are people who earn over $100,000 a year here? It sounds like you are not able to see what is actually happening here for good sellers. But good luck in the new year.

i guess this will be deleted rather fast,

This is not correct either. The problem is not fiverr, it’s your attitude, and I’m not saying that to be insulting.

Paying Fiverr for the rest of my life without getting any data and owning nothing is just bad business practice.

I love paying fiverr 20% of all my sales and it’s well worth it. I’m puzzled why you can’t appreciate what this site offers. Fiverr has been amazing for me and lots of us.

Are you the one who want’s $80 to tell people how to conduct their business but you don’t have reviews yet? This seems to me like you are the one who needs some coaching in this area.

I think you are too focused on that 20% fiverr takes, and not willing to start out with low enough prices here to get some reviews. I apologize for sounding harsh, but it’s hard for me to read such inaccuracies.

I’ve had friendly ongoing relationships with many of my regular clients for years on fiverr btw.

You should count your first 50 orders as your initiation

At the moment i am trying to figure out this market and see if it fits my needs. I think it’s a good starting point to analyse a market before you enter it. At the moment i see two opportunities: a) offering highly qualified services for full price (it doesn’t matter if i get way less contracts, because i get paid way more per contract), think about it as the “Ferrari” model - even if you only sell one car per year, you already made a bigger cut that someone how sold 20 regular cars. Or b) offering pre-composed gigs that deliver highly usable products with little workforce. Think about it as the “Mc Donalds” model. Even with a very low cut, the little time and high amount evens out the cut. An example for that would be an expert training that is pre-recorded. Giving me a product that i can sell many times while producing it only once.

The interesting thing about Fiverr is that i can test market strategies for free, see if they stick, and if they do i can market it on my own and build my own customer base via ads. (Not using any of the Fiverr customers of course)

I am going to say something that most people on here probably are not going to say:

Fiverr is not really for the successful and already experienced, it’s more a platform for hobbyists and newcomers to a field who are trying to make it on their feet. I just started Freelance writing as a career in April of 2017, meaning that I am a novice freelancer.

Most people on Fiverr are either novices or hobbyists. There are a fair amount of people who grow their business mainly on Fiverr, or do Fiverr as a kind of side business to their regular business (Don’t expect to get paid the same amount on Fiverr that you get paid on the “street”).

If you want to use Fiverr as a side business, but one that gets paid less per hour than your regular business, then it works. However, like with other platforms, like Etsy, you are competing with a bunch of hobbyists and novices.

It is better, from what I can tell, to use Fiverr as a platform to launch your business (or as a small side gig to your business), than to use Fiverr as an equal to your already established “street” business.

I am sure some people here will disagree, however.

I think paying by the hour is dumb. I prefer paying by project, the way Fiverr was designed. I don’t want someone working slowly to make more money.

That is a gray area.

On one hand, someone can work slowly in order to get paid more, and this would not be fair for the buyer.

On the other, it’s hard to fully determine how many hours it takes to finish a project, in which this can determine if you work on a project for 5 hours and get paid 20$, or work on it for 5 hours and get paid 20$ an hour.

That is a gray area.

On one hand, someone can work slowly in order to get paid more, and this would not be fair for the buyer.

On the other, it’s hard to fully determine how many hours it takes to finish a project, in which this can determine if you work on a project for 5 hours and get paid 20$, or work on it for 5 hours and get paid 20$ an hour.

There is also the fact that in SEO and content marketing (which most people need things like writing for) new content needs to be published regularly in order for people to see real results.

Needless to say, publishing a $100 blog post every day doesn’t actually fit with most content marketing budgets. This is why my personal pricing reflects the budgets of my clients, many of whom are resellers of the work I provide them.

There is definitely a need for the $100 - $1,000 sales copy. This, however, simply isn’t the market I target.

That is a gray area.

I think people should know how long it takes them to do things, at least on average. Think of a maid, she knows how long it takes her to clean a 1 BR/1.5 BA vs big house with 5 rooms and 2 bathrooms.

On Fiverr I seek speed. I don’t want a $300 order from one person, but 5 to 10 orders a day from different people, each order taking 5 to 15 minutes. I admit sometimes I take more time, but rarely over 30 minutes.

I want to get to know my clients after they order again, not before. I hate messaging, I hate small talk, I hate long questionnaires, I hate client attachments instead of giving me simple instructions.

I’m not saying my methods are for everyone. If someone wants to proofread books, go ahead and create that gig, I just hope you get paid enough for that. I saw a guy charging $300 to proofread 500 pages, I didn’t see any orders or any reviews. On the other hand, I saw a woman that charges $5 to proofread 500 words, has a lot of gig extras, and she had 26 orders.

I am going to say something that most people on here probably are not going to say:

Fiverr is not really for the successful and already experienced, it’s more a platform for hobbyists and newcomers to a field who are trying to make it on their feet. I just started Freelance writing as a career in April of 2017, meaning that I am a novice freelancer.

Most people on Fiverr are either novices or hobbyists. There are a fair amount of people who grow their business mainly on Fiverr, or do Fiverr as a kind of side business to their regular business (Don’t expect to get paid the same amount on Fiverr that you get paid on the “street”).

If you want to use Fiverr as a side business, but one that gets paid less per hour than your regular business, then it works. However, like with other platforms, like Etsy, you are competing with a bunch of hobbyists and novices.

It is better, from what I can tell, to use Fiverr as a platform to launch your business (or as a small side gig to your business), than to use Fiverr as an equal to your already established “street” business.

Fiverr is not really for the successful and already experienced, it’s more a platform for hobbyists and newcomers to a field who are trying to make it on their feet.

@paulmaplesden started here just this year and Fiverr already makes up a third of his total income.

Sure, Paul has a Pro badge and that makes a difference to a point but I think Fiverr is crying out for higher price point experts to really get stuck into the site - with or without a Pro badge.

Want some rationale for this?

My business on Fiverr has really taken off since I left the low price stuff behind. My writing/translation/proofreading services do so much better now even though my pricing is 5-10 times what it was at the very beginning. My SEO services thrived when I learned to stop trying to compete with the lower cost sellers of outdated and worthless services.

I have paused all gigs except one for the past 2 weeks due to being too busy. The active one is just used for custom offers for regular SEO clients and I need to leave it active as there are custom offers out to some clients which have not been accepted yet. To stop people ordering it by mistake or without having had a consultation first, I have a price of $995 on it. I have had 4 messages from people asking me to provide more details about the service…

Fiverr is not really for the successful and already experienced

I respectfully disagree. I was a successful, professional writer before joining the Pro program, and have only had an excellent experience on Fiverr - so much so that I expect it to make up around a third of my income in 2018. Yes, there are hobbyists and casual sellers here, but there are also many independently successful sellers from other niches who are able to add to their revenue streams on Fiverr.

To me, that’s one of the strongest parts of the marketplace - the melting pot of skills, expertise, experience, and approaches. Anyone can find the right sellers for their needs, and sellers are able to provide those skills. It’s win-win, so long as you have the right attitude and approach to the marketplace.

Fiverr is not really for the successful and already experienced, it’s more a platform for hobbyists and newcomers to a field who are trying to make it on their feet.

@paulmaplesden started here just this year and Fiverr already makes up a third of his total income.

Sure, Paul has a Pro badge and that makes a difference to a point but I think Fiverr is crying out for higher price point experts to really get stuck into the site - with or without a Pro badge.

Want some rationale for this?

My business on Fiverr has really taken off since I left the low price stuff behind. My writing/translation/proofreading services do so much better now even though my pricing is 5-10 times what it was at the very beginning. My SEO services thrived when I learned to stop trying to compete with the lower cost sellers of outdated and worthless services.

I have paused all gigs except one for the past 2 weeks due to being too busy. The active one is just used for custom offers for regular SEO clients and I need to leave it active as there are custom offers out to some clients which have not been accepted yet. To stop people ordering it by mistake or without having had a consultation first, I have a price of $995 on it. I have had 4 messages from people asking me to provide more details about the service…

I’ve had buyers who are openly disgusted with the cheap gigs. It’s a joke to them.

@eoinfinnegan one question: you are a SEO expert - wouldn’t it make more sense to use your skill to bring your own company up on google and draw customers that way? From what your Gig says, you ask for 870€ per gig, meaning you pay Fiverr 174€ per gig. So, let’s say you do 1 gig per week - that means you pay 696€ to Fiverr per month or 9048€ per year - that is a healthy Ads budget right there. You really think you can’t find a better way to invest that money into your own company? I’m curious about that, because i’m a SMO guy, not a SEO guy (well, a bit, but SMO is really my thing).

About your question: Friends of Friends could be Facebook - which is a great place for that, because nothing sells better than friends who like you. But it is generally called Word of Mouth and can work in any medium, like Mail, Landing Page, Flyers, Events, Calls, you name it. I made some pretty successful offline campaigns for my customers. Like “Bring a Friend, get X% off” worked great for a family focused business. Also Affiliate is a form of that. Which also can work in many forms offline. I don’t think i could do any of that on Fiverr.

Like @paulmaplesden said, to make Fiverr work, i would have to charge more than my street price to make up for what Fiverr charges. Because doing anything else would mean i am actively loosing money, not making it. So, in order to not loose money on Fiverr i would have to charge 90€ per hour - which is ok for B2B - but i’m not sure the Bs, who pay 90€ per hour, are looking on Fiverr most of the time. But more importantly:

Fiverr is so avid about keeping customers from making deals with me outside of Fiverr that they will actively prevent me from bringing my reputation onto this platform, because, even though i can connect my Social Accounts to their page, they will hide my social accounts from people here. So they get all of my data, but i can’t use my Rep to make money here. Meaning two things really: a) i have to start from zero to build my Rep here, which i will not own ever, because i have no access to the customer data aka network and b) if you ever quit Fiverr you are left with nothing at all. No database, no customers, no leads, no Rep, no network - because they own all of it. And, as any good business (wo)man will tell you: the network is where the money is. I’m not even sure if it would be allowed to sell your account if you leave - probably not - which again means you are loosing money. Going with the example of one of your gig’s per week again, that would be around 143.000€ worth of a network that you could sell at retirement. Which you probably can’t because you don’t own it - Fiverr owns it. (as i said, i’m not sure you could sell your account - maybe you can).

@eoinfinnegan one question: you are a SEO expert - wouldn’t it make more sense to use your skill to bring your own company up on google and draw customers that way? From what your Gig says, you ask for 870€ per gig, meaning you pay Fiverr 174€ per gig. So, let’s say you do 1 gig per week - that means you pay 696€ to Fiverr per month or 9048€ per year - that is a healthy Ads budget right there. You really think you can’t find a better way to invest that money into your own company? I’m curious about that, because i’m a SMO guy, not a SEO guy (well, a bit, but SMO is really my thing).

About your question: Friends of Friends could be Facebook - which is a great place for that, because nothing sells better than friends who like you. But it is generally called Word of Mouth and can work in any medium, like Mail, Landing Page, Flyers, Events, Calls, you name it. I made some pretty successful offline campaigns for my customers. Like “Bring a Friend, get X% off” worked great for a family focused business. Also Affiliate is a form of that. Which also can work in many forms offline. I don’t think i could do any of that on Fiverr.

Like @paulmaplesden said, to make Fiverr work, i would have to charge more than my street price to make up for what Fiverr charges. Because doing anything else would mean i am actively loosing money, not making it. So, in order to not loose money on Fiverr i would have to charge 90€ per hour - which is ok for B2B - but i’m not sure the Bs, who pay 90€ per hour, are looking on Fiverr most of the time. But more importantly:

Fiverr is so avid about keeping customers from making deals with me outside of Fiverr that they will actively prevent me from bringing my reputation onto this platform, because, even though i can connect my Social Accounts to their page, they will hide my social accounts from people here. So they get all of my data, but i can’t use my Rep to make money here. Meaning two things really: a) i have to start from zero to build my Rep here, which i will not own ever, because i have no access to the customer data aka network and b) if you ever quit Fiverr you are left with nothing at all. No database, no customers, no leads, no Rep, no network - because they own all of it. And, as any good business (wo)man will tell you: the network is where the money is. I’m not even sure if it would be allowed to sell your account if you leave - probably not - which again means you are loosing money. Going with the example of one of your gig’s per week again, that would be around 143.000€ worth of a network that you could sell at retirement. Which you probably can’t because you don’t own it - Fiverr owns it. (as i said, i’m not sure you could sell your account - maybe you can).

The choice is yours. You can do whatever you like. All these posts of yours is a determination of what you want to do which our reply cannot change. But for as much as I can imagine, Fiverr is the best marketplace for me. I am okay with what I get and what Fiverr takes, and so is everyone here.

If you are going to quit this, platform, then quit and stop spamming our inbox with decisions which we cannot change.

Ps: it is not compulsory to make Fiverr your no1 source of income. You can just use it as an extra.

The choice is yours. You can do whatever you like. All these posts of yours is a determination of what you want to do which our reply cannot change. But for as much as I can imagine, Fiverr is the best marketplace for me. I am okay with what I get and what Fiverr takes, and so is everyone here.

If you are going to quit this, platform, then quit and stop spamming our inbox with decisions which we cannot change.

Ps: it is not compulsory to make Fiverr your no1 source of income. You can just use it as an extra.

Hi @samperfect you can mute a thread on this forum 🙂

Below this thread you will find this link. Click it and set it to “mute” - happy to help! 🙂

mute.png.6fbae8300eb3d011d4a004490af30399.png

Why keep telling people who are making steady incomes here how bad fiverr is? You are talking to some of us who make more than you probably make any place else. Thousands of people all over the world make good livings here:

NY Daily News

Meet the Fiverr sellers raking in 6-figure salaries

Fiverr specializes in selling freelance gigs at $5 a pop — but those fives can add up to six-figure salaries.

We have very targeted customers searching for what we are offering and are ready to buy.

. So, let’s say you do 1 gig per week - that means you pay 696€ to Fiverr per month or 9048€ per year - that is a healthy Ads budget right there. You really think you can’t find a better way to invest that money into your own company?

What if he takes that money, which would come from his savings, and starts his own company. Over 90% of companies started fail in the first year. He has everything he needs here so he can focus on delivering his product. And the main thing he has is a steady stream of clients who are searching for what he sells.

You think that all you do to start your own company is get a website and do some SEO, and get the friends of your clients to hire you, print up some fliers and distribute them, run some facebook ads, and you’re in business with a steady income and regular clients? It doesn’t work that way so easily for most people.

Why keep telling people who are making steady incomes here how bad fiverr is? You are talking to some of us who make more than you probably make any place else. Thousands of people all over the world make good livings here:

NY Daily News

Meet the Fiverr sellers raking in 6-figure salaries

Fiverr specializes in selling freelance gigs at $5 a pop — but those fives can add up to six-figure salaries.

We have very targeted customers searching for what we are offering and are ready to buy.

. So, let’s say you do 1 gig per week - that means you pay 696€ to Fiverr per month or 9048€ per year - that is a healthy Ads budget right there. You really think you can’t find a better way to invest that money into your own company?

What if he takes that money, which would come from his savings, and starts his own company. Over 90% of companies started fail in the first year. He has everything he needs here so he can focus on delivering his product. And the main thing he has is a steady stream of clients who are searching for what he sells.

You think that all you do to start your own company is get a website and do some SEO, and get the friends of your clients to hire you, print up some fliers and distribute them, run some facebook ads, and you’re in business with a steady income and regular clients? It doesn’t work that way so easily for most people.

Why keep telling people

Because people ask me and i feel like i want to answer them - just like you did right now. Btw.: i’m not trying to say that Fiverr is bad - and i’m sorry if i made that impression. I’m discussing the pros and cons of the opportunities. experienced Fiverr users tell me their side and i tell them my side. Nothing wrong about that imho

You think that all you do to start your own company is get a website and do some SEO, and get the friends of your clients to hire you, and you’re in business with a steady income and regular clients? It doesn’t work that way so easily for most people.

Well, that is what i am doing for a job. So, i know it works. And i know it works for anyone with a computer and internet. Btw.: Fiverr is nothing else than a google for gigs - so, it doesn’t really make that much of a difference if you build your network here or on any other business dedicated website - maybe linkedin, google for business, ect. - they all focus on bringing you customers, although most give you more freedom in doing so.

Why keep telling people

Because people ask me and i feel like i want to answer them - just like you did right now. Btw.: i’m not trying to say that Fiverr is bad - and i’m sorry if i made that impression. I’m discussing the pros and cons of the opportunities. experienced Fiverr users tell me their side and i tell them my side. Nothing wrong about that imho

You think that all you do to start your own company is get a website and do some SEO, and get the friends of your clients to hire you, and you’re in business with a steady income and regular clients? It doesn’t work that way so easily for most people.

Well, that is what i am doing for a job. So, i know it works. And i know it works for anyone with a computer and internet. Btw.: Fiverr is nothing else than a google for gigs - so, it doesn’t really make that much of a difference if you build your network here or on any other business dedicated website - maybe linkedin, google for business, ect. - they all focus on bringing you customers, although most give you more freedom in doing so.

I put that link in so you could be informed that we experienced, capable sellers are not suffering in the least on here. Quite the contrary. And you are naive if you think that you stick a website on the internet and run some ads and just like that you are in business. Most people sit there wondering why no one buys from their site.

And i know it works for anyone with a computer and internet.

This is not correct, sorry. It takes major investments of time, money and smart decisions and still it’s a huge risk.

I put that link in so you could be informed that we experienced, capable sellers are not suffering in the least on here. Quite the contrary. And you are naive if you think that you stick a website on the internet and run some ads and just like that you are in business. Most people sit there wondering why no one buys from their site.

And i know it works for anyone with a computer and internet.

This is not correct, sorry. It takes major investments of time, money and smart decisions and still it’s a huge risk.

And you are naive if you think that you stick a website on the internet and run some ads and just like that you are in business.

Could you please be less hostile? I’m not sure why you are getting angry at me for telling you what my job is. Specially after you asked me. So please, relax.

And you are naive if you think that you stick a website on the internet and run some ads and just like that you are in business.

Could you please be less hostile? I’m not sure why you are getting angry at me for telling you what my job is. Specially after you asked me. So please, relax.

I apologize for sounding hostile.

I apologize for sounding hostile.

I apologize for sounding hostile

Thank you! 🙂

now, about your question: yes, marketing and ads is my job. I provide people with the know-how and designs to build their business offline or online (which is no advertisement for my services, i’m just answering your question). It does work for everybody as long as two things apply: a) you have something people are looking for and b) you have the means to provide that.

I apologize for sounding hostile

Thank you! 🙂

now, about your question: yes, marketing and ads is my job. I provide people with the know-how and designs to build their business offline or online (which is no advertisement for my services, i’m just answering your question). It does work for everybody as long as two things apply: a) you have something people are looking for and b) you have the means to provide that.

It does work for everybody as long as too things apply: a) you have something people are looking for and b) you have the means to provide that.

Wouldn’t it help to have a steady 24 hour a day stream of people who want exactly what you are offering seeing your site and being ready and willing to buy? And being able to buy with one click of a button?

Archived