Buyer don't give rating

Guest avijit92

You can’t force buyers to give you a review 🙂
If you didn’t get it then maybe there’s a reason.

This topic has been discussed multiple times and there’s one thread that was opened just a few days ago. Don’t drag this out again 😉

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Buyer don't give rating

One buyer order me without knocking by messenge. And he don’t come online after order. But I complete his order and deliver. Then after 3 days automatically order completed. But he don’t come online. For this i can’t get review. How can i do now? ??...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 72 ❤

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can I force the buyer to give a review?

I want a way to convince the buyer to give his feedback, because I noticed that some buyers , have not given any feedback yet . Even days after receiving the order.

I want a way to convince the buyer to give his feedback

Well, you can just kindly ask the buyer to leave a feedback if he was satisfied with the service he received. But you must compulsorily not request for a 5 star review.

But I think it is even against fiverr TOS

because I noticed that some buyers , have not given any feedback yet . Even days after receiving the order.

Yes, some buyers might not leave a review even after days of order. It may be because they don’t have the time, or better off that the service they received was not up to their expectations.

So you cannot force any buyer into giving you a feedback.

This is a common issue lots of new sellers ask. Just think that it will be bother your buyer if you write him/her for review. It is possible to give you low rating after you write him/her.

Just do your best 😃

No rating is better than low rating 🙂

It is possible to give you low rating after you write him/her.

Valid point 🙂

I haven’t given a negative review, but I have refused to leave any review. Fiverr will remind me to give you a review. If you don’t get a review then it’s more likely that your buyer doesn’t want or care to leave you a review. So don’t push his/her buttons or you’ll get a negative review 😉

I want a way to convince the buyer to give his feedback, because I noticed that some buyers , have not given any feedback yet . Even days after receiving the order.

You can’t.

Fiverr reminds the buyers to leave a review. Twice. If the buyer still doesn’t want to leave a review, there’s no way to force them. It’s up to them whether they want to leave review or not.

You can’t force anyone to do anything.

Guest offlinehelpers

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

For example, you can put the water-mark or something on the graphics and send them actual file once project is marked complete

No - you must deliver the final work without a watermark - doing anything else is considered to be holding your buyer to ransom and it against the ToS.

well It not like you are asking for CERTAIN kind of review or keeping RANSOM… but I don’t do graphic designing so i wouldn’t be sure… sorry for bad advice 😟

well It not like you are asking for CERTAIN kind of review or keeping RANSOM

If you’re not sending the final delivery until the order is rated, it’s a ToS violation.

Guest jenihiggs

I completely get why some buyers don’t leave reviews. I started out on Fiverr as a buyer, and at first I was one of those buyers 😛 I was very happy with the work delivered, but I didn’t review, because I’m just not the type of customer who leaves reviews for anything. I don’t fill out surveys, I don’t leave reviews on Amazon. It’s just how I am. As a buyer, I was not here FOR the seller, I was here for ME. I got my book covers and went back to work marketing my fiction. From the buyer perspective, the money that I paid is enough of a reward.
Now that I sell through Fiverr and I understand that leaving feedback is the norm, I always do it. But I think you have to put yourself into the buyer’s shoes. They are not here FOR you. They are here to buy something. They are here to have a problem solved. You can’t put that burden for the success of your gigs on them. They’re just a customer.
I think you have to think of it that way. Your success doesn’t matter to the customer. Getting the product or service that they came here for is what matters, and a lot of them will take their product and leave. If they’re like I was, they won’t even visit the site again until they need to buy something else, so they may not even see any messages asking for review.

well It not like you are asking for CERTAIN kind of review or keeping RANSOM

If you’re not sending the final delivery until the order is rated, it’s a ToS violation.

I didn’t said that, i said deliver the final delivery only when order is marked complete… There is a big difference in two statements…

I didn’t said that, i said deliver the final delivery only when order is marked complete… There is a big difference in two statements…

When you click on the “Deliver Now” button, you have to send the final delivery. Otherwise the buyer can report you to Customer Support for withholding it, and you could lose your account.

Some customers are not willing to write reviews or they might not considering as it is not important. But as we are the sellers, we know the value of the positive feedback. We should do our best and the its’s the customer’s responsibility to write the honest review. As a practice I am writing in the final submission message as “Looking forward your positive feedback” .

Like people have already said, Fiverr will ask them to review your work more than once. There is no need to badger your clients–they have work to do.

The only thing I do in that respect when I deliver an order is to say something like “I look forward to your comments.” And then I do as much as I can do to make sure those comments are positive, like do my best work and give them more than they expected. And a good number of them leave good reviews, so maybe something works.

Concentrate on running a good business. Under-promise and over-deliver. Maybe throw them a bone for their first order. Give good service. I’ve made a good number of regular buyers that way and the list has fortunately grown in the year or so I’ve taken this medium more seriously and has made Fiverr a more significant part of my sales mix.

Cheers from Cancun and I wish you all Happy Holidays…

Andy

Archived