Buyer don't give rating

avijit92

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can I force the buyer to give a review?

I want a way to convince the buyer to give his feedback, because I noticed that some buyers , have not given any feedback yet . Even days after receiving the order.

You can’t “force” a buyer to do anything. Just ask them to leave a review when you deliver an order.

Not sure why you thought to use the word “force” at all. We are not here to force buyers to do things.

My stock message is “I would appreciate you posting a review and star rating if you are happy with my work”. The implication being if they’re unhappy, don’t review. I’d never say that of course 😉

My stock message is “I would appreciate you posting a review and star rating if you are happy with my work”. The implication being if they’re unhappy, don’t review. I’d never say that of course

That’s a great way to steer them to act correctly. 👍

You can’t “force” a buyer to do anything. Just ask them to leave a review when you deliver an order.

Not sure why you thought to use the word “force” at all. We are not here to force buyers to do things.

Yeah i know , I meant “ask”

If of any help, this is my approach few hours after delivery. So far, it gives very good results:

Dear [Customer Name],

I hope you are satisfied with the service provided. In case you are not, I am looking forward to help accordingly.

I would appreciate a moment of your time to objectively rate the delivery, as it helps both other users as well as me, to improve the quality of service.

Best Regards.

• The idea behind is to show that I am not forcing it to be positive, rather objective. However, by offering to help if not satisfied you are leaving no choice to:
    a) Contact you in case there is something you can do to make it better
    b) Leave 5 stars.

Works good for me.

I hate it when sellers ask for reviews, especially from regulars. They know I will so why do they insist on wasting my time with an overused canned message?

It ticks me off that I spent time reading, yet another copy/paste. If sellers can’t take the time to treat me like an individual client - Why should I treat them like an individual seller?

It takes time to write a good, well worded review, individualized. I enjoy doing it, but treat me like a person, not like a money machine or someone whose only worthy of leaving a 5 star review.

Archived