[GAME] What are 5 useless facts about you? ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ ๐ŸŽฃ

woofy31

1. In my teens (14/15/16), I spent most of my summers in character costumes - Barney the Dinosaur, a big teddy etc - as a promo for a kids club thing.
  2. My secret to getting all dogs to love me is to give them paw massages - it has never failed. In between the nails, paw pads etc - they love it - cats not so much.
  3. Back when I imported/retailed bathrooms and tiles, I always introduced myself with โ€œHi, Iโ€™m Eoin. I sell toilets. What do you do?โ€
  4. Being involved in particularly hot topics on the forum has caused me to deliver an order late more than once
  5. I am an Irishman who does not really like Guinness but when with clients, I will pretend to like it.

Hi, Iโ€™m Eoin

Iโ€™ve always been curious on how to pronounce your name xD

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am super emotional and I cry during Hallmark. commercials.

๐Ÿ˜‚

I love it! โค๏ธ

I love banana laffy taffy.

banana taffy I get. Whatโ€™s โ€˜laffy?โ€™ Is it a humorous taffy?

My inbox always has at least 11,000 unread emails.

I know you said it doesnโ€™t bother you, but wouldnโ€™t you like to hire a virtual assistant to search for something interesting in there? Maybe someone found you on a genealogy site and turns out you have a billionaire 5th cousin. Or better yet one that works at the banana laffy maffy gaffy jaffy taffy factory.

But why doesnโ€™t it bother you? Iโ€™m so curious now.

I scan the subjectsโ€ฆIโ€™m good.

I am super emotional and I cry during Hallmark. commercials.

๐Ÿ˜‚

I love it! โค๏ธ

I love banana laffy taffy.

banana taffy I get. Whatโ€™s โ€˜laffy?โ€™ Is it a humorous taffy?

My inbox always has at least 11,000 unread emails.

I know you said it doesnโ€™t bother you, but wouldnโ€™t you like to hire a virtual assistant to search for something interesting in there? Maybe someone found you on a genealogy site and turns out you have a billionaire 5th cousin. Or better yet one that works at the banana laffy maffy gaffy jaffy taffy factory.

But why doesnโ€™t it bother you? Iโ€™m so curious now.

Emailsโ€ฆI looked over the subjects and Iโ€™m good.

Laffy Taffy is a brand of taffy. There is jokes on the wrappers! I usually donโ€™t read them.

banana-laffy-taffy-130811-ic.jpg.7ea423ff02b445e1cec3d8b9cd266d5d.jpg

The statue of liberty stands for freedom in the United States. Libby Liberty is a live character that teaches Civics to 2nd and 5th grade students. We will see 42,000 students this year, about 120 events.

Awesome - you are a teacher or student co-ordinator or something apart from your Fiverr work?

1. I love to cook. I can cook anything in an electric pressure cooker.
  2. My inbox always has at least 11,000 unread emails. It doesnโ€™t bother me. (Not on Fiverr.)
  3. Today I am working on Fiverr in a bus on tour with Libby Liberty. I provide audio and video tech for the show.
  4. I love banana laffy taffy.
  5. I am super emotional and I cry during Hallmark. commercials.

My inbox always has at least 11,000 unread emails. It doesnโ€™t bother me. (

For me itโ€™s an serious issue lol. I even clean up my spam folder ๐Ÿ˜› I deel uneasy even I see 1msg is unread

#1: I have been to two colleges, a top engineering college, which I dropped out at 21 and then a regular college where I managed to complete my BCA. In-between I worked at a call center.
#2: My engineering college girlfriend is today a lecturer/professor or something in Computer Science at MIT, Massachutes and happily marriedโ€ฆ
#3: My call center girlfriend is married too.
#4: I worked at IBM for 2 years.
#5: My IBM girlfriend I found out from Facebook just got married.

And here I amโ€ฆ๐Ÿคจ

#1: I have been to two colleges, a top engineering college, which I dropped out at 21 and then a regular college where I managed to complete my BCA. In-between I worked at a call center.

#2: My engineering college girlfriend is today a lecturer/professor or something in Computer Science at MIT, Massachutes and happily marriedโ€ฆ

And here I amโ€ฆ๐Ÿคจ I know how it is

1. I have watched Lion King 1 so many times, I can recite the conversations from start to finish

2. I was a music producer for almost a decade

3. I waโ€™s a mobile and Web programmer for over a decade

4. I did a rap at a job interview in London and it landed me the job,

5. I am very particular about how clean my car wheels are even when the car body is dirty. Yea, weird

Guest the_possumist

Yay! A chance to bore everyone. . . ๐Ÿ˜Š

1. My first name translated from Hebrew means โ€˜Dew.โ€™ Last name means โ€˜Cedar (tree).โ€™

2. Iโ€™m the opposite of superstitious but did have only one superstition, and it was just for a very specific situation. I tore out the last page of War & Peace because of it.

3. My catโ€™s birthday is next month and Iโ€™m super excited about it!

4. My body can never figure out how it feelsโ€“in the winter both the heater and fan are always on me at the same time.

5. My super hero talent is getting myself out of any bureaucratic problem over the phone.

Oddly enough #3 sparked more questions for me than #2โ€ฆ

When is your catโ€™s birthday?

Is your cat a Sagittarius or a Capricorn?

How old will your cat be?

What is your catโ€™s name?

Will your cat be having a birthday party?

1. I listen to different types of music most of which are in another language.

2. Despite being born and raised in a southern city I donโ€™t talk like everyone else much to my momโ€™s relief [i.e. no slang, no talking in past tense and no talking backwards].

3. I can stuff stuff into any nook and cranny to get the most out of a space; came in handy while helping pack away a classroom.

4. Iโ€™m not a geek by any sense of the term but I do enjoy canon balling into some of the mainstream genres here and there.

5. My rice cooking skills are hit and miss. To date Iโ€™ve been burnt rice free for a solid two weeks.๐Ÿ‘

1. I also do not drink alcohol or coffeeโ€ฆ and I donโ€™t drink soda, either. I just donโ€™t like any of it. But I am obsessed with sparkling water!

2. I am currently dressed as the Grinch

3. My dog has been to four countries

4. I have 16 nieces and nephews

5. I already sent all of my Christmas cards

And here I amโ€ฆ๐Ÿคจ

Oh no! my online โ€œsonโ€ is like my RL middle son. They both are handsome and smart, but neither one of the can find โ€œthe oneโ€. ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. I also do not drink alcohol or coffeeโ€ฆ and I donโ€™t drink soda, either. I just donโ€™t like any of it. But I am obsessed with sparkling water!

2. I am currently dressed as the Grinch

3. My dog has been to four countries

4. I have 16 nieces and nephews

5. I already sent all of my Christmas cards

Here is a โค๏ธ because I am out of the other kind. I am curious, why are you dressed as the grinch?

Hmm useless facts :thinking:

1. I also never drink alcohol, coffee or smoke.
  2. Iโ€™ve never been drunk either! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
  3. I donโ€™t need an alarm clock, as I wake up always automatically 5-15 minutes before the alarm rings.
  4. I love darkness and cold (But not freezing cold!). Though candle light is even better than pure darkness!
  5. If I do mindfulness meditation before bed, I can usually lucid dream as a result.

Archived