[GAME] What are 5 useless facts about you? 👁️ 🎣

woofy31

I often wear scarves with the Swiss flag on them.

6 years ago I didn’t even speak a word of English. Learned it through communication with people and Google Translate.

I write down everything because I don’t remember stuff. I use a piece of paper because I’m old fashioned. I do have an iPhone but I don’t use it to write notes in it.

One of my favorite hobbies is picking up the phone when Scammers call me and getting them on the hook for hours and hours so they can waste their time on me.

When someone is acting cool with me from the heart, I will often give out a freebie of some kind.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oddly enough #3 sparked more questions for me than #2

When is your cat’s birthday?

Is your cat a Sagittarius or a Capricorn?

How old will your cat be?

What is your cat’s name?

Will your cat be having a birthday party?

😊My favorite subject to talk about!

She was rescued from some teenagers torturing her in a park, and then I adopted her–actually she adopted me.

I calculated that she was born in December, but since I obviously don’t know when exactly, me and her agreed to celebrate her birthday every Hanukkah. She gets a week long celebration along with the festival of lights + her first name is Twinkles–so it all makes sense.

Her full name is Twinkles Happy Sugar-Socks.

I also add extra names to her name every time I think of one. But she will be five next month and I can’t remember most of the extra names except Winnie - Luella, Sheeshee Shabat (which means Friday-Saturday).

Little Twinky

"Umm, Twinks-Twinks, maybe this is not the most productive way of studying. . ."

"Well, at least you tried, Twinkle Toes".

The time I told Twinkles Pinkles that I couldn’t play with her cuz I had to study. She went outside suspicious of me, and kept checking what I was up to.

I love this furry ball of sweetness!

She gets a week long celebration along with the festival of lights + her first name is Twinkles–so it all makes sense.

🌟

I love techno music (and here I am in the deep south where country and gospel rule) - Scooter, Italobrothers, Groove Coverage and Basshunter are my favs. (I keep hoping that when we visit Europe in 2019, HP, Michael and Phil will still be touring the area.)

I absolutely love my gym time. When I don’t go, I get crabby and anxious.

I’m up nearly every day at 3 a.m.

I detest coffee but love the aroma.

I only like hot chocolate with nutmeg and cinnamon in it - as it boosts my metabolism and gives me a rush!

I’m up nearly every day at 3 a.m.

Wow, what time do you go to sleep?

I can put on my pants without using my hands.

I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue and can hold my breath for longer than normal all at the same time. The ladies seem to like this trick. I wonder why?

I can do 20 consecutive pull-ups.

I can also do 54 consecutive push-ups.

I can type faster on my Phone than on a regular keyboard.

So you come home from work and soon after go to bed, then you are up with the owls and enjoy your time before you have to go to work again?

Oh no. I get off at 130 pm. I work in a school cafeteria. Go in at 8am. However, in the afternoon, I spend my time either getting supper ready, resting or go to the gym. I spend about 3 hours of my time with the kiddo too.

I hardly ever get Fiverr stuff done in the afternoon. So early morning it is…

Oh no. I get off at 130 pm. I work in a school cafeteria. Go in at 8am. However, in the afternoon, I spend my time either getting supper ready, resting or go to the gym. I spend about 3 hours of my time with the kiddo too.

I hardly ever get Fiverr stuff done in the afternoon. So early morning it is…

Sounds like your bedtime is the same as the babe, and you get up to work in the peace and quiet when he/she is asleep.

What is your cat’s name?

She was rescued from some teenagers torturing her in a park, and then I adopted her–actually she adopted me.

I calculated that she was born in December, but since I obviously don’t know when exactly, me and her agreed to celebrate her birthday every Hanukkah. She gets a week long celebration along with the festival of lights + her first name is Twinkles–so it all makes sense.

I also add extra names to her name every time I think of one. But she will be five next month and I can’t remember most of the extra names except Winnie - Luella, Sheeshee Shabat (which means Friday-Saturday).

Little Twinky

"Umm, Twinks-Twinks, maybe this is not the most productive way of studying. . ."

The time I told Twinkles Pinkles that I couldn’t play with her cuz I had to study. She went outside suspicious of me, and kept checking what I was up to.

Twinkie is absolutely precious! ❤️ Thank you for sharing those adorable pics of her.

At every point in my life I’ve had a particular scary dream that repeatedly wakes me from sleep almost every night… until now (I rarely dream in recent times).

I love and enjoy cooking but I don’t know how to bake (it turns out traditional African cooking hardly ever involves flour).

I’ve never had a girlfriend but no girl ever believes me (being smooth with words is always mistaken for being a player).

I love black and other dark hues (chocolate brown, navy blue, etc)

I procrastinate a lot and work best under pressure.

'Game still on?

1. My veins tend to swell to almost the triple of their normal size if I’m under the sunlight for a couple of minutes.
  2. Despite the fact I devour chocolate and other sweets multiple times a day and literally never ever workout or move around too much, my body is always in perfect shape.
  3. Everytime I find myself in a restaurant, no matter who I am with, I’m always the one who has to make each single request, from the table itself to the check. Apparently people is too afraid of asking for anything.
  4. I get extremely bored when watching TV or any movie/series/whatever.
  5. I tend to think so much at things to add in lists like this one, that it takes me at least half an hour to complete one.

Discovered some more.

1. When I was little I used the sun’s light casting on the wall to determine what time it was so I could watch my favorite cartoon.
  2. When my mind wonders at night I use the constellation Orion to guess the time.
  3. I love window shopping at think geek dot com.
  4. It took a job at a restaurant to get me to gain weight.
  5. I’m still trying to knit my pup a blanket.

What is your cat’s name?

Little Twinky

I think that I saw this cat. I have my too mace4.jpg.95890699a54b4fd53365cd85beb0162a.jpg

mace7.png.5eae35e9c3abe8f33191bc6bb7768f70.png

Also guys happy new year

Awesome - you are a teacher or student co-ordinator or something apart from your Fiverr work?

I provide audio and video support for a live theatrical show. I have been self employed for 25 years and I usually have 5 or 6 streams of income coming from different places. Fiverr is one of the streams. Fiverr has been real consistent for me.

Archived