How many language you know?

alone4ever

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I speak Macedonian and English. I also understand Bulgarian, Serbian, and Croatian (they are similar to Macedonian), but I don’t speak them as generally speaking, most of the South Slavs (except Slovenians) can easily understand Macedonian.

Maybe, I would pick up German, Dutch, or Spanish as my third language. Most probably, it would be Spanish. 🙂

English, Bangla, Hindi, Urdu.

Beside these, I can read Arabic 😃

@wp_kid - I have seen a lot of people on the thread, saying they can read Arabic. Is it common in Bangladesh?

Also, I know that Arab people from different countries cant understand themselves easily, because of different pronunciation, and the existence of different dialects.

Guest imranshaikh222

I love to learn various languages.

Me too! 😁

What are the languages are you think about learning it?

actually I have interest to learn all language but In really its may be not possible.

I have a chance to learn japanies language, then I will try Germany/chinese/French.

What about you man? @alone4ever

That’s cool!

Arabic is my native and I know English and indeed I still learn it everyday and I’m focusing now on French actually because it’s somehow similar to English and easy to learn as what people say, however do you know that there is a lot of similar words between Spanish and Arabic?

No, I had no idea! That’s really cool. I only knew that Italian was similar in some words and phrases,

I’ll definitely have to look more into that .

@wp_kid - I have seen a lot of people on the thread, saying they can read Arabic. Is it common in Bangladesh?

Also, I know that Arab people from different countries cant understand themselves easily, because of different pronunciation, and the existence of different dialects.

Its part of our religious custom 😃 Holy Quran is in Arabic. Reciting Al-Quran is a part of our prayer, that’s why we learn to read Arabic.

Btw I understand few Arabic words, but it’s never even close to understanding any conversation 😛

I was wondering if there is any members here speak more than one or two languages and if they learn any languages.

beeplugin_languages

I speak: Arabic, English and I’m learning currently: French, Japanese, Norwegian.

So do you learn any languages? 😃

I speak: Arabic, English and I’m learning currently: French, Japanese, Norwegian.

i can speak English english + 6 local languages

Its part of our religious custom 😃 Holy Quran is in Arabic. Reciting Al-Quran is a part of our prayer, that’s why we learn to read Arabic.

Btw I understand few Arabic words, but it’s never even close to understanding any conversation 😛

Indeed.

A lot of non Arabian Muslims people know how to read Arabic only but not to write it or to speak with it somehow, however I’m really grateful to Allah that’s Arabic is my native language and I’m Muslim in the same time.

May Allah bless you.

That’s right a lot of Arabian people don’t understand the accents of other countries but there is something we called it “Common accent” that there is a lot of people speak it especially in Asia (Palestine, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon) however the easiest accent to understand is the Egyptian.

Guest imranshaikh222

I speak: Arabic (native), English and I’m learning currently: French, Japanese, Norwegian.

Great! Keep it up. Learning language is so enjoyable.

That’s right a lot of Arabian people don’t understand the accents of other countries but there is something we called it “Common accent” that there is a lot of people speak it especially in Asia (Palestine, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon) however the easiest accent to understand is the Egyptian.

Good to know, thanks! 🙂

Is it hard to learn Arabic?

Archived