Sales Dropped from 10 to zero

rameesha_gul

What makes you think sales have dropped?

I’ve read sellers are having a record breaking month.

Sales have indeed dropped hard in “Logo Design” category. I have talked to other sellers and they are experiencing a massive drop in sales too.I barely receive orders now. There are only a few sellers that are having success in Logo Design category as far as I know.

If so, people won’t stop buying because of algorithm, they will just buy from another seller; therefore, 5rs bottom line will remain the same.

Customer satisfaction, on the other hand, can go up or down depending on the quality of the sellers that are promoted.

I’m aware that Fiverr doesn’t lose here and I think that this is better for them to focus more on quality, since the quality on the Logo Design category is quite rubbish. Lots of sellers are stealing from the internet and selling those items to their clients. Although, this is where it gets weird. There is a large number of sellers that are having success by doing the same, while others that actually provide original and custom work do not get any exposure from the platform.

I’m aware that Fiverr doesn’t lose here and I think that this is better for them to focus more on quality, since the quality on the Logo Design category is quite rubbish. Lots of sellers are stealing from the internet and selling those items to their clients. Although, this is where it gets weird. There is a large number of sellers that are having success by doing the same, while others that actually provide original and custom work do not get any exposure from the platform.

Oh, trust me, I know. I’ve been the victim of stolen logos and clip arts as well. I first though the seller accidentally gave me her kids drawing. 😦

I’ve pretty much given up on getting a logo designed on 5r. I’m afraid to hire a Pro seller for a logo. Getting ripped off a $45 logo is one thing, getting ripped a $1000 on a Pro Seller will make me go 🍌 . Oh, I would definitely lose it.

Oh, trust me, I know. I’ve been the victim of stolen logos and clip arts as well. I first though the seller accidentally gave me her kids drawing. 😦

I’ve pretty much given up on getting a logo designed on 5r. I’m afraid to hire a Pro seller for a logo. Getting ripped off a $45 logo is one thing, getting ripped a $1000 on a Pro Seller will make me go 🍌 . Oh, I would definitely lose it.

I do not think that the Pro Sellers use clip arts or stolen logos since they are investigated before, but you never know.Although, there are still hundreds of designers that do a better job than ProSellers and do not have those exorbitant prices.I think that the Pro Sellers under Logo Design category are way too overpriced. From $1500-$2500 for one logo version with 2-3 revisions? That’s a joke.

I do not think that the Pro Sellers use clip arts or stolen logos since they are investigated before, but you never know.Although, there are still hundreds of designers that do a better job than ProSellers and do not have those exorbitant prices.I think that the Pro Sellers under Logo Design category are way too overpriced. From $1500-$2500 for one logo version with 2-3 revisions? That’s a joke.

I do not think that the Pro Sellers use clip arts or stolen logos

Oh, but there is a pro seller who is using a logo that was either downloaded from Google or Pinterest. All he did was change the colors. It’s a very simplistic logo - three color, 2 dimension!

There may be more.

Is Halloween an international holiday?

My book, if I don’t get a day off work, it’s really not a holiday.

Last time I checked Americans were pretty crazy about it. My cousins living in the states sent me some pics from their neighborhood, people looked really pumped for it. I think it’s same for Canada and Japan.

Hey Gina , kindly let me know what kind of logo you need, maybe I can recommend someone good for doing that job with original content.

Thanks, but after a dozen or so failures and a lot of money wasted, I’ve given up on getting logo on 5r.

That’s so sad, especially when a generous buyer like you say it!

Hey, I can always make a super absolutely beautiful out-of-this-world-logo for you (without the Japanese characters!) 😉

Jokes aside though, I guess it really is hard to trust some sellers when it comes to logos.

There are way too many sources you can easily steal from. Sigh~.

That’s so sad, especially when a generous buyer like you say it!

Hey, I can always make a super absolutely beautiful out-of-this-world-logo for you (without the Japanese characters!) 😉

Jokes aside though, I guess it really is hard to trust some sellers when it comes to logos.

There are way too many sources you can easily steal from. Sigh~.

Unfortunately, true. I don’t doubt there are honest, great logo designers on 5r, but I haven’t located one yet. 😔

Unfortunately, true. I don’t doubt there are honest, great logo designers on 5r, but I haven’t located one yet. 😔

Awee, that’s so sad.

Here’s a 20 second logo for you as a gift. (it says Gina’s logo BTW)

mixi1.jpg.3a3fe60759c0f1341f1889ae5e476f3e.jpg

There are a few logo designers here that are very good, I’ve spoken with them a few times,

(they are a bit pricy but for a good reason though!!) I hope you eventually find a good one that suits you 🙂

Wow, I’ve heard about other logo designers stealing from the internet as well. That’s just sad.

Archived